Pristine Kitchen & Bath

A 14 Reviews

Awards & Badges

2295 American Legion Blvd

Mountain Home, ID 83647

Pristine Kitchen & Bath is a full service tile and stone installation company. Our primary focus is offering an excellent customer experience from the time we sell the job to the day we leave your home with a complete and beautiful installation. Weather you need a custom waterproof shower, tile floors in your home, laminate vinyl planks installed, or prefinished hardwood floors, Pristine Kitchen & Bath has got you covered....

home remodeling (10)tile installation (9)hardwood floors (1)flooring (1)

08/17/2020

Zach was always quick to respond to any of my questions, and I had many. He was kind, understanding, and very accommodating to our needs. He walked us through the whole process from beginning to end with great suggestions as well. In the end, our shower and floor are stunning! He did a beautiful job and I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom floor and shower remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2020

06/01/2020

Zach did an excellent job renovating our fireplace, kitchen and bathrooms. I got several quotations before finally deciding to go with Sampson’s. His rates are the cheapest and we’re very happy with the quality of his work and outcome. We have recommended him to our friends as well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

05/31/2020

Zack is very professional and performed the repair perfectly. He explained everything clearly from determining the problem, providing several options and recommendations. I will definitely hire him and his company again for future projects. I definitely appreciated his punctual timing and response time to questions and concerns. See you again soon!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Flooring Repair

CATEGORY hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

04/08/2020

I really enjoyed working with Zach Sampson. His tile work (not to mention all the demolition and prep work) was excellent and the finished product is literally a work of art. Zach's work ethic and communication skills are top notch. This was an extensive three week job, and he showed up every morning at 8am, unless he needed to pick up supplies, in which case he would text me to let me know what h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete demolition and re-tile of large shower / steam room, plus new tile for master bathroom and two smaller powder / toilet rooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

Photo for Pristine Kitchen & Bath  - 2295 American Legion Blvd, Mountain Home, ID - 38487432

03/10/2020

Zach is one of the nicest and most ethical contractors I have ever met. I noticed one small crack in the bathroom tile that they installed several months earlier - Zach didn't let me down and replaced it free of charge. I'm very happy and I highly recommend his services to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair of the broken and misaligned tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2020

02/01/2020

Zach was so awesome and easy to work with. He was always very responsive and he was very thoughtful about the fact that we had two little ones. He made sure that we always had one working bathroom even though it made more work for him and he cleaned up incredibly well at the end of each day. It was the most painless remodel job I've ever experienced! We highly recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porcelain tile laid in two bathrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

Thank you so much you guys it was a pleasure working with you.

08/31/2019

Zach did a great job. Quality work, professional, and extremely focused on getting the job done right. We've referred friends and family to him and would hire him again without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

07/08/2019

We hired Pristine to remove the existing carpet in our bathroom and install new tile. They quickly provided an estimate and were able to fit us in their schedule at an agreed upon time a few weeks in advance. They showed up exactly when they told us they would, and the work was done exactly when they said it would be done. We were very happy with the tile, and they clearly take a high amount of pr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Floor Tile Installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2019

06/01/2019

I started my bathroom remodeling last year with a different contractor, who completely messed up the job and I had to fire him. After a very, very long search I found Zach, owner of Pristine Kitchen & Bath, who in collaboration with Drew from EKB, remodeled the bathroom to my absolute satisfaction (and I have very high standards). It takes a certain kind of intelligence to make things look polishe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodeling/repair

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

05/30/2019

Great job with tile. I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2016

Pristine Kitchen and Bath offers custom tile installation including but not limited to, showers, floors, backslashes and fireplaces. We are certified in thin panel porcelain installation as well and would love to take care of you large format til needs! Hardwood, and laminate vinyl plank installation is also offered.