Leach, Dr. David

Angie's List since October 2008

ClearView is a place where sophisticated technologies and advanced surgical methods are always delivered with the warmth of a human touch. ClearView Eye Clinic & Surgery Center is pleased to be the recipient of national recognition for its standard-setting quality in ophthalmic care and its exceptional patient satisfaction. But you won’t find us resting on our laurels. We value the trust patients like you place in us, and we will never lose our enthusiasm for finding fresh ways to blend the wonders of emerging technologies with outstanding patient outcomes. Locations in Moscow and Lewiston CVeyes.com...

04/29/2015

He was the only ophthalmologist in town. There have been others in the past but sometimes, they've gone away. He's a very good ophthalmologist. He's very caring, careful and he uses advanced technology. We both trust him very much. You might have to wait a little bit but not very long.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've gone to Dr. David Leach.

CATEGORY ophthalmology

04/21/2015

Cataract is gone and my vision has returned to 20/20 in that eye.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had cataract surgery. Dr. Leach not only spent as much time discussing the surgery with me as I desired. He has a great sense of humor and demonstrates that he really cares about his patients.

CATEGORY surgeons,ophthalmology

07/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
eye care/surgery. excellent services, skilled surgeon.

CATEGORY ophthalmology,lasik

06/26/2014

He is very current on his techniques and equipment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
eye doctor

CATEGORY ophthalmology

06/04/2014

What I really appreciate about the clinic is the fact they are child friendly. I have gone in there a number of times for retinal scratches or other minor things with my children, and they entertain them and are very nice and patient with me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been seeing Dr. Leach and his staff for about 4 or 5 years, and they are very professional, compassionate, and knowledgeable. I never get the sense that they are trying to sell me anything (even if I am looking for new glasses), and they take time to answer questions.

CATEGORY optometrist