Silver Lining Roofing

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/06/2020

3137 S Savia Pl

Meridian, ID 83642

Silver Lining Roofing (formerly BDC Roofing) is the valley’s premier expert in the roofing & siding industry. If you have a house with problems, we can help evaluate, install and repair your roof or siding project. We offer a wide variety of roofing & siding products and services to meet your needs. We are fully licensed, insured and equipped to offer you a complete range of solutions. We will deliver the satisfaction you expect and deserve....

roofing (58)gutter repair (9)siding companies (1)skylight installation (7)

02/05/2020

Mandy was a delight to work with and her proposal was by far the best value for the price. The team was excellent, they were always professional and friendly and its obvious that they take pride in their work. Quick, efficient and were on top of the tear down at all times. The quality of the work is also excellent. I'm very happy with the outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-Roofing of my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2020

It was such a pleasure working with you on the replacement of your roof. I am so glad you love your new roof.

01/31/2020

Fantastic. Highly recommended Workers were great and very polite

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reroof House

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was great working with you. Your roof is now structurally sound and you will have peace of mind that there is no more leaking. The shingle color you picked looks great and gave your whole house a face lift.

01/31/2020

The process with efficient, her crew was fast and courteous and cleaned up EVERYTHING at the end of each day. Mandy was at the job site throughout the day, checking in with me regularly to make sure I was OK. Mandy was so GREAT to work with, very efficient and conscientious. And the roof is GREAT. I highly recommend Silver Lining Roofing and the owner Mandy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My roof was leaking!! and my neighbor recommended Mandy with Silver Lining Roofing. I called her and she came and evaluated my situation and gave me an estimate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Truly appreciate you choosing us to replace your roof. It was really great getting to know you and be able to help you in your time of need. Working with your insurance company and you to replace your roof was an honor. No more leaks ever. We started as you as my customer but through this experience I believe I have made a long lasting friendship. Bless you [Member Name R...

06/24/2019

Went great the job went well and the quality of work was great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed half of my roof replaced

06/05/2019

I called on May 20th and was greeted professionally, Mandy stated they would call the next day to confirm an appointment. Three days and no response, so I left a message, no response. I called again and Mandy was apologetic and stated they would call the next day and confirm an appoint or stop by to inspect the issue. No response. A few days later, they sub-contracted my question to another provid...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt shingle repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2019

[Member Name Removed] I would first like to say that I’m sorry that you were not taken care of any a timely manner. We were going through a transition of the company back in June and we dropped the ball on your job. I did call up another company explaining your roofing situation and they were going to get a hold of you. It was my job to follow up with them and make sure you were taken care of. Thi...

03/22/2019

From start to finish, the whole team was professional, honest and did outstanding work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old roof removed and new roof with ridge vents installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2019

Thank you [Member Information Removed] and [Member Name Removed] for choosing BDC Roofing for the replacement of your roof. It was a pleasure working with you.

02/09/2019

Great, on time on budget and great job. I am very happy with the job and the clean up when they were done. My trophy wife of 54 years said I have to keep the area as clean as they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refoof 2 story home with multi layers

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for choosing us on the replacement of your roof. It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new roof.

02/09/2019

BDC Roofing was fantastic to work with! Mandy always answered whatever questions I had. The work they did was superb, and they left my yard looking like they were never there. I love my new roof! Thank you Mandy and Bryan!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2019

Photo for Silver Lining Roofing	 - 3137 S Savia Pl, Meridian, ID - 37704546

[Member Name Removed] hope your enjoying your new roof. It was a pleasure working with you on the replacement of your roof. Very happy we could help you with your insurance claim. No more missing shingles:) Enjoy that new roof of yours!

11/27/2018

Mandy and Brian were great to work with. They explained the job that needed to be done thoroughly. The crew did a fantastic job cleaning up after each day they worked. I recommend BDC to anyone needing a new roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and skylight replacement

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

11/13/2018

When I discovered that my roof needed to be completely replaced, I was completely overwhelmed. The first roofing company who came out was BDC Roofing. Mandy spent probably a good hour with me: walking the roof, explaining where and why my roof was leaking and needing to be replaced, the correct ways of installing a roof, the different materials used, EVERYTHING you can think of. She even came back...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2018

Photo for Silver Lining Roofing	 - 3137 S Savia Pl, Meridian, ID - 37551116

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review. It was a pleasure getting to meet you and your family. We feel very privileged that you choose BDC Roofing to take care of your roofing needs. Thank you again.

Roofing Estimates, Complete Re-Roofs, Roof Overlays, Roofing Repairs, Roof Maintenance.Gutter repairs and installation, Siding repairs and installation.

Financing Available, Check