Silver Lining Roofing

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/06/2020

3137 S Savia Pl

Meridian, ID 83642

Silver Lining Roofing (formerly BDC Roofing) is the valley’s premier expert in the roofing & siding industry. If you have a house with problems, we can help evaluate, install and repair your roof or siding project. We offer a wide variety of roofing & siding products and services to meet your needs. We are fully licensed, insured and equipped to offer you a complete range of solutions. We will deliver the satisfaction you expect and deserve....

roofing (58)gutter repair (9)siding companies (1)skylight installation (7)

06/30/2020

Mandy did an amazing job of assessing my roof. She showed me the condition of my roof. She told me that the damage was only cosmetic and didn't need any repairs. I was amazed with her honesty and she didn't try to sell me something I didn't need. If I do need repairs I will call Mandy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assessment of damage on roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

06/03/2020

This company was highly professional. They communicated well and were transparent from start to finish. I have had absolutely no unpleasant surprises. They completed the job very quickly but also kept a high standard of quality ensuring that I was satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof tear off and replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

05/24/2020

From start to finish everything went very smooth. The crew was very professional and punctual. After the job was completed the clean up was amazing. Very positive experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reroof Residence

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2020

05/16/2020

First thing Mandy and Pete the owners were great to work with, they answered all my questions, always did what they said they were going to do. The crew worked really hard, always on time and cleaned up at the end of each day and cleaned all my gutters at the end. One of best experiences with a contractor. I would not hesitate at all to recommend them, they were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

Photo for Silver Lining Roofing	 - 3137 S Savia Pl, Meridian, ID - 38570208

05/16/2020

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and replaced roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the amazing compliment. It was truly a pleasure working with you on your beautiful home. Thank you again for choosing Silver Lining Roofing for all your roofing needs.

05/16/2020

The absolute best work done in the valley. I will only ever use Silver Lining and I appreciate how timely they were and the quality of work. We also requested to have a skylight put in and they did a phenomenal job. It has changed our home forever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re roof/Second Layer

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you again for choosing Silver Lining Roofing on your new roof. It was a pleasure working with you and your family. Your roof looks great if I do say so myself. :) That skylight has made such a difference. Enjoy!

05/01/2020

It went great, they were prepared arrived on time and stayed to complete the job in a day. They repaired some unseen damage and painted and installed new fascia on the house. Additionally they cleaned up when the job was complete. When I had a question about something with the job they were out the same day to answer my question and fixed what I thought didn't look right but it was just how the ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Strip off and Re-roof my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the opportunity to work on your roof. It was a pleasure working with you. The new fascia and the roof looks amazing. Giving your house a whole new look.

04/09/2020

Owner Mandy communicated very well and explained the process. The estimated bid was well done with options. It was less than other bids. Workers were fast and efficient. The finished results are great. They replaced a rotted plywood for free. Mandy inspected before and after. Great supervision.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2020

Thank you for choosing Silver Lining Roofing on the replacement of your roof. It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new roof.

04/07/2020

Silver Lining Roofing is a great company. They are thorough in carrying out the job and assuring that the job was done correctly. They offer a guarantee on their work and are very pleasant to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof on house and on flat roof over deck.

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for leaving a review. I’m really glad we were able to get those Skylights ordered and installed. You will have no more leaking. Yeah! Enjoy them and if you should ever need anything were here for you. Mandy

03/23/2020

Everything was done quickly, responsibly and professionally. Old roof removed, hauled away and cleaned up. New roof looks great and the job was done quickly. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed New Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2020

It was such a pleasure working with you on the replacement of your roof. I am so glad you love your new roof.

Roofing Estimates, Complete Re-Roofs, Roof Overlays, Roofing Repairs, Roof Maintenance.Gutter repairs and installation, Siding repairs and installation.

Financing Available, Check