Silver Lining Roofing

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/06/2020

3137 S Savia Pl

Meridian, ID 83642

Silver Lining Roofing (formerly BDC Roofing) is the valley’s premier expert in the roofing & siding industry. If you have a house with problems, we can help evaluate, install and repair your roof or siding project. We offer a wide variety of roofing & siding products and services to meet your needs. We are fully licensed, insured and equipped to offer you a complete range of solutions. We will deliver the satisfaction you expect and deserve....

roofing (57)gutter installation (8)siding (1)skylight installation (7)

11/25/2020

Excellent job, had one small issue but Mandy & Bridget were right on it and had it taken care of. Everything was done as promised and done in professional manner, from tear off to clean up to finish. Mandy and her crew are Awesome!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement, skylight and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

11/12/2020

Mandy and team were very professional, knowledgeable, and followed through with their commitment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bid for small roof repair/replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], It was great meeting with you on the club house roof. We appreciate your kind words and working with great customers like you make this job worth while.

09/14/2020

Mandy and her crew did a great job on our roof. From start to finish, her customer service has been excellent. She is quick to return phone calls and texts. Even after the roof was finished and we had paid her, she still returned our calls and texts on some follow-up questions. She is on time for appointments, and when she was running a few minutes late for one appointment, she called to let us kn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

08/12/2020

I was looking for a contractor to do a complete re-roof of my 90-year old house, and after a few bids I met Mandy and her team and knew I wanted them for the work. She told me exactly what needed to be done and how they were going to approach the job, with no bulls**t. They showed up on time, and the workers were unbelievable in their attentiveness to detail and speed at which they worked. The ent...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Re-Roof and Gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2020

07/16/2020

This company is the worst company you could possibly think about hiring so don’t think about it. They showed up on Monday to tear my roof off which they did. They did not show up or call or even answer my calls Tuesday or Wednesday. Thursday we had a deluge of rain. Friday the same thing. Sunday at 12:15 PM I had 15 guys show up to do my roof in about five hours after my home was completely destro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The roof and gutters replaced on my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

Photo for Silver Lining Roofing	 - 3137 S Savia Pl, Meridian, ID - 38725989

This is not the person we did business. Jeff Iverson is the client for this review. It’s his father’s house & he is renting. We did an insurance roof replacement on Jeff’s 25+ y.o. house. We did a tear-off on Mon 6/8/20. The house was fully dried-in by EOD. We haven’t had a roof leak once it was dried-in. Jeff wanted to do some sweat equity providing painted fascia for us to install. That was supp...

07/11/2020

What an awesome experience! Dealing with Mandy and her crew was a pleasant experience. Mandy listened to all of my concerns and assured me everything would be taken care of. The crew was punctual and the time line promised was followed. Clean up was amazing! I received everything that was guaranteed. I am overjoyed with my new roof and gutters and the whole experience dealing with Silver Lining Ro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New complete roof and gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

07/11/2020

Very pleasant experience ....work was done as promised. Everything went smoothly and I feel all the items on my list were taken care of. Appreciated the hands on from management and just knew all was going well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new roofing and gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed] it was such a pleasure working with your mom and you. [Member Name Removed] you have a lovely home and I felt very honored that you choose Silver Lining Roofing for the replacement of your roof and gutters. If we can ever help you again in the future please contact us again. Thank you once again for the kind review.

07/08/2020

Mandy was very responsive and professional. The roof was replaced as promised and the price was fair. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off and installed new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. It was our pleasure to help you out and we hope you enjoy your roof for years to come. Thanks again.

07/06/2020

Mandy had a crew here that worked diligently on getting the old roof off. Then worked long into the next day to put the new roof on. It looks great and I would recommend her for anyone wanting a roof replaced and she does what she stated in her estimate. No mess left after each days work. Very satisfied with the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof with some siding and trim work.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

06/30/2020

Mandy did an amazing job of assessing my roof. She showed me the condition of my roof. She told me that the damage was only cosmetic and didn't need any repairs. I was amazed with her honesty and she didn't try to sell me something I didn't need. If I do need repairs I will call Mandy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assessment of damage on roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

Roofing Estimates, Complete Re-Roofs, Roof Overlays, Roofing Repairs, Roof Maintenance.Gutter repairs and installation, Siding repairs and installation.

Financing Available, Check