QUICK COMPUTER SERVICES

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since December 2008

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Quick Computer Services provides computer repair and networking for individuals and businesses. Quick has 12 employees in the Treasure Valley and has been in business since 2002. Quick is a member of the Better Business Bureau as well as the Meridian and Boise Chambers of commerce. Quick is a certified Microsoft Partner. Quick has a desktop repair division that services both residential and small business clients with computer repair and home or workgroup (non server) networking. We have both onsite and bring in services available. Quick has an IT division which services businesses with a server and or 10+ desktops. The IT division provides full IT management and service contracts. For complete pricing information for our different services, visit our website www.quickboise.com Discounts If you mention you saw us on Angieslist.com then we will give you 10% off your first service call. Quick has thousands of loyal customers who have been using us for years. We have a 99% retention rate because we are honest and fair to our customers. All of our customers enjoy receiving our monthly newsletter which contains helpful articles as well as discounts on our services. Quick is owned by Scott and Codi Galloway who are Boise natives....

Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

Award 2019

C

05/23/2017

Their service and prices are good, but need an attitude adjustment. If you don't understand computers, they are condescending.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Computer Services. They did a fairly rush job for me.

C

09/10/2011

Gentleman who came out to install the anti-virus software was excellent, good customer service skills, excellent knowledge base, even helped me out with some features on my playstation 3 i didn't even know I had! A while later based on my experience with them before when my laptop appeared to have died I took it to the shop and spoke with Cole who is also extremely knowledgeable. He explained why ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a new computer that they built for me and had them come to my house to load up anti-virus and get my old computer running again.

01/21/2009

This company and its technician are top notch in friendly service. They responded rapidly, scheduling an appointment and showing up on time and with the expertise we needed. After the technician left there was a question/problem and it was after normal work hours. We called Quick and were able to reach a live person who walked us through the problem. Concern for our satisfaction was evident.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had multiple problems/questions on both desktop and laptop. Matthew Miller, technician, assessed the list, addressed the problems, explained in language we could understand and RESOLVED the problems.

12/22/2008

They do computer repair as well as Internet service. This is convenient because when there is a problem you do not run into a service provider saying it is your computer or a computer technician saying it is your Internet provider. You do not have to go back and forth between the two. In this case they take care of the problem. They are very helpful. There is no question on whether or not a proble...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initially they started handling my Internet service; they were my Internet provider. This was convenient because they also service my computer.

CATEGORY computer repair,internet service

COMPUTER REPAIR, NETWORKING, IT MANAGEMENT, NETWORKING DESIGNS AND SERVICE, NETWORK SECURITY, WIRED AND WIRELESS NETWORKING, SPYWARE AND VIRUS REMOVAL, HARDWARE REPAIR, UPGRADES, AND NEW AND USED PC SALES.

TV installation