Natural Born Painters Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160124

1781 W Apgar Creek

Meridian, ID 83646

Interior and Exterior Painting at its finest! Five generations of experience comes in all types of interior and exterior coatings. We offer the best in products and craftsmanship. We are licensed, bonded, and insured. Award wining....

house painting (105)interior painting (54)home remodeling (2)interior design (1)

08/21/2019

They did a great job prepping the exterior, including repairing siding, setting nails and caulking all the problem areas, etc.. They also did a great job with the painting itself. We are very happy with the finished product and we even got a call from the owner to make sure everything was ok. They really exceeded our expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Exterior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

Photo for Natural Born Painters Inc - 1781 W Apgar Creek, Meridian, ID - 38058003

We appreciate the business and review! Thanks

08/10/2019

Natural born painters, painted my neighbor’s house down the street they were totally satisfied.So I gave them a call Nick Palmer came out the next day and gave me a decent quote. So I had them come out. They were in and out in there days. Day one to pressure wash the house day two to prep the house. They did an over the top job. Prepping is everything!!!! Day three they painted the whole house inc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting house exterior

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2019

Thank for the review. We appreciate the business!

08/04/2019

Great! Nick is very knowledgeable. He was patient with us and our concerns, and we love the results!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2019

Photo for Natural Born Painters Inc - 1781 W Apgar Creek, Meridian, ID - 38024311

Thanks for the business! This house had a lot of prep and wax bleed on the siding. On top of normal prep and painting we did an oil based primer on the entire body. Unfortunately that did affect the cost but was necessary to do the job correctly. Turned out great!

07/30/2019

Awesome! Professional on time and very great work- I would recommend them to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior and exterior painting

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]

07/23/2019

Nick answered all my questions. He got me moved ahead on his schedule. The total job took under 3 days. They made sure not to paint or destroy the plants next to my house. The paint color match was perfect. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint and prep house external and trim

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2019

Photo for Natural Born Painters Inc - 1781 W Apgar Creek, Meridian, ID - 38000519

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate the Business

04/25/2019

They covered everything nicely, did a lot of hand painting and touchup, did extra coats to cover old obnoxious colors and cleaned up and were out quickly. On time and on budget, no complaints, highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patch holes and repaint demolished kitchen and paint bedroom.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2019

Thanks for the business!

08/15/2018

Nate and his crew from Natural Born Painting did an outstanding job. Of the quotes I obtained prior to the job, Nate was the only painter to actually come to my house, walk the exterior, and point out several items of concern prior to starting the work. I really appreciated that he took an actual interest in the customer (me) and the potential work, and NOT treating it as "just another job". The c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-paint house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

Thanks

05/25/2018

Nick was very responsive when I contacted him about bidding and gave us great advice on color for the house as well as for the fence. The crew that came out were great and did an outstanding job. Not only are we happy with the job, we have received numerous compliments from neighbors and walkers. We have recommended Nick and Natural Born to friends and are going to have them do the interior as wel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior House painting, followed by staining of fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2018

05/22/2018

Nick’s team did a great job through out the project. My wife and I are very pleased at the end result, and would certainly recommend them. Price came in at $2,800 for a 1200 foot patio house, which was very reasonable for the amount of effort they put into the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2018

05/08/2018

Natural Born Painters were professional and timely in everything they did. They showed up promptly, helped me with color selection, did an amazing, detailed prep of the house (which was in pretty bad condition) and completed the job right on time, charging me exactly what they said they would in the estimate. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted the exterior of the house and did minor repairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2018