Glass Doctor of Southwest Idaho

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since July 2009

When you need a glass expert in Ada County to help you renovate your windows and cut down costs on your next electricity bill, look no further. Glass Doctor of Southwest Idaho provides home, business and auto services to Boise, Ogden, and Pocatello and surrounding areas. Whether it’s installing, repairing or upgrading, we have a solution for you. With our around the clock availability, our team offers services that could not only benefit your home, business and vehicle, but also the environment. Call us today to schedule an appointment with our glass specialists. Additional phones -(208) 344-1500, (208) 350-6497, (208) 350-6623, (208) 402-1993, (208) 577-6776. Additional DBA - Glass Rx Inc....

HBSI

7  REVIEWS
HBSI

In business since 1998 in Idaho. We are an exterior remodeling company.

01/30/2018

He worked with us to pick the best option. When the install date arrived it was snowing heavily. He called and asked if we preferred to delay (but said he'd be right over if we wanted the appointment). We rescheduled for two days later when it was snowing lightly. He called again to ask if we wanted him to come and we said, "sure". He was very careful not to track in snow even though he had to mak...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window film on 3 front windows that receive direct sunlight. It had to be chosen carefully so as to avoid blinding neighbors across from the window.

CATEGORY windows

11/11/2017

I was impressed with the responsiveness and professionalism of Alex at Glassdoctor. I initiated a service request via their website and received a prompt response to schedule my service. I received a call when they headed out to my house. They arrived on time and got my windshield changed out and handled all the insurance paperwork. I would definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed entire windshield replaced

06/26/2017

Very punctual and efficient. Cost of repair was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windshield repairs

05/31/2017

Top notch outfit. Great work, and fast. Sqeezed me in before a vacation. Worked well with insurance. Wonderful staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Truck and car windsheilds.

03/23/2017

Fine. They did the installation about a half-day late because of weather, forgetting a ladder, and having to get more film than expected. They finished quickly and with no problems. Left the two rooms as clean or cleaner than when they arrived.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window film was applied to 3 windows and a storm door (south facing).

CATEGORY windows

Insulated Windows, Shower & Tub Enclosures, Office Glass, Door, Table Tops, Mirrors, Patio Doors, Replacement Energy Efficient Windows, & Auto Glass.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check