Eco Electric

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since June 2011

At Eco Electric, we are a full service, licenced, and insured electrical contractor where we put the customer first. Let us help you make your vision a reality! All of our service technicians are friendly, background checked, drug tested and fully certified. No job is too big or too small and we are experts in troubleshooting and repair. We offer senior and military discounts and a 24 hour emergency repair service. We also give free quotes and have the best warranty in the valley....

N/A
True Home Inspections

We do complete and thorough home inspections providing reports within 24 hours of inspection. Reports include full color photos with explanations not only as to what the defect is but also why it’s a defect. We will also discuss the report with the client in person or via phone.

10/30/2017

I was advised that the cost to come out to my home is $75 plus the cost of service and an additional $75 to leave my home. I did not understand why I had to pay him to leave my home. He called it a "window fee" which I have never heard of.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

11/20/2016

It went great, he showed up when he said he would, it did not take him any time at all to fix it, he had rhe right part and he was friendly. It was such a relief to get it fixed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came out on short notice and changed the breaker box for my furnace

05/17/2016

Josh was great from beginning to end. On time, speedy work and very communicative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wired a bathroom fan and updated bathroom electrical. Put in a new switch and electrical wall socket.

07/23/2014

I have used them a year ago, and when I went back in, I decided to go with them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For electrical work, we used Eco Electric. They repaired one light fixture and put in a ceiling fan.

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

05/28/2013

One day was missed because the power company was not notified to come out and cut power to the house. All work, from upgrading the electrical to installing the generator was done in one day. The job, including all inspections and approvals was done with the utmost professionalism and attention to detail. Eric Schroeder, owner of Eco Electric, was very attentive to all my concerns and did a wonderf...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upgrade service to my home from 100 amps to 200 amps and install an emergency standby power generator.

CATEGORY electrician

We service both residential and commercial properties. We install hot tubs, replace electrical panels and fuse boxes, remodels, retrofit lighting, new construction, tenant improvements, floor heating, ceiling fans, dimmers, attic fans, bathroom exhaust fans, and add new circuits. We install and service phone wiring, cable for TV's, speakers. If it has wire, we work on it!

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal