Dream Theater Remodeling

Founded 2017 •

A Rated | 1 Review

I install tile showers from stud to finish, kitchen backsplashes and floors. Installing ceramic, percaline and natural stone for eight years, I can definitely install and I am proud of every job. I am on time and on budget so please give me a call today....

Pristine Kitchen & Bath

Pristine Kitchen & Bath is a full service tile and stone installation company. Our primary focus is offering an excellent customer experience from the time we sell the job to the day we leave your home with a complete and beautiful installation. Weather you need a custom waterproof shower, tile floors in your home, laminate vinyl planks installed, or prefinished hardwood floors, Pristine Kitchen & Bath has got you covered.

10/06/2019

He did a great job! Very clean and respectful of my home. The work he did was impeccable. I haven't seen many installers like him before. Thank you Dream Theater!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower needed demo and reinstalled with 12×24 tile. We used the new kirty system for waterproofing. Bathroom floor needed demo and reinstalled with 12×24 tile.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring