Aspen Electric LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

PO Box 724

Meridian, ID 83680

Specializing in residential electrical services including new construction, remodel and service work. Commercial new construction and service work. We have highly trained, courteous electricians with the main goal of taking care of our customers. We strive to be prompt and educate our customers as we go. We have been in business for nearly 20 years and look forward to many more....

electrical (3)

08/13/2019

I was so incredibly please with Aspen Electric! They put me on the schedule right way. They were right on time for the appointment. Everything was explained to me in a way that I could understand. The problem was fixed and at a very reasonable price! I put the business card right on my fridge to call next time I have a problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix broken circuit breaker

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

07/29/2019

It was excellent, they showed up on time and the quality of the work was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are doing an ongoing job for electrical work for a new homes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

07/29/2019

They are awesome, I was very happy because I called them on a short notice and I was satisfied with it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They rewired the kitchen and a family room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2019

Residential/commercial new construction, remodel, service work