AGS Electric & Design Inc

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since August 2010

AGS Electric & Design is your one source for all your lighting needs. Our experienced team will work with you on small or large projects. AGS will customize your home, creating innovative lighting ideas that offer warmth, comfort, beauty and safety. Winter is right around the corner! It’s time for festive family gatherings and quality time at home. Do you have a project you’ve just been putting off? It’s no problem with AGS Electric & Design. Put AGS Electric’s years of experience to work and finish that home project today. Licensed, bonded and insured, AGS does it right the first time! So if it’s just one room or a custom designed home and envy of the neighborhood, AGS’s professional staff has got you covered. Recently featured advertising on KTVB Channel 7 Boise, AGS Electric & Design showcased its remarkable work and craftsmanship on a stunning Meridian Estate. Call us now, AGS Electric & Design, “Lighting up the Treasure Valley…One home at a time.”...

Element Electrical Service, LLC

Element Electrical Service LLC is a small family owned business with 22 years of experience in residential and commercial electrical construction and service. Whether you need to remodel an entire building for your business, add a hot tub at home, or just figure out why that living room outlet doesn’t work... we’re happy to be of assistance.

03/05/2015

Great! Alan is the owner and the operator. He is the best in town. He is very fast and does not waste time. In and out, you'd never know he was there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several jobs through the years.

11/03/2013

This is poor professionalism and while other reviews say his workmanship may be good, it would be nice to not have wasted so much time with this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Hutchison Electric to get a quote on upgrading the electrical circuits and add circuits to my house. No response way made so two days later I called again. I received a call saying he would call the next day to give me a time. Three days later I received a call, at which point, I said I had someone coming that morning and he replied "Would you still like a quote from me?" I said yes. He said he would be finished with his job and stop by about 4 or 5 p.m., I have never heard from him again.

10/03/2013

I initially called Hutchison Electric on 9/10/13 and immediately had an appt set for Alan to come out 9/17/13 at Noon. On Tuesday 9/17/13 Noon came and went and no word from Alan. I understand things come up and don't expect someone at noon on the dot but a call to say you're running late is not a difficult thing. I finally called Alan at 12:30 to see if he was still coming. It didn't sound like h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to my home for an electrical estimate.

09/03/2013

Alan did a fantastic job. Not only was the work great quality, but he was prompt, inexpensive, flexible, and easy to work with. In addition, he recommended practical solutions and the basement was a huge selling point when we sold the house. He pointed out that we probably needed a light in the stairway because it would be dark when it was finished. He was absolutely right and probably saved us a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finished basement electrical. Can lights, bathroom fixtures (lights, fan), outlets, wall sconce.

01/02/2013

He was prompt and professional. Did great work AND reccommended practical solutions. Very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alan did the electrical for my basement finish project. Lighting, bathroom, outlets, etc.

CATEGORY electrician

We do small repairs, outlet replacements, ceiling fans, bath and kitchen electrical improvements, wire new homes, rewire older homes, troubleshoot, bath fan repairs and installations, hot tub wiring, security lights, landscape lighting, range and dryer outlets, TV hookups, LED retrofits, panel repairs and upgrades. We listen to customers needs and wants and we also respect the owner and their home. Being on time and on budget keeps our customers happy.

We do small repairs, outlet replacements, ceiling fans, bath & kitchen electrical improvements, wire new homes, rewire older homes, troubleshoot, bath fan repairs & installations, hot tub wiring, security lights, landscape lighting, range & dryer outlets, TV hookups, LED retrofits, panel repairs & upgrades. We listen to customers needs & wants and we also respect the owner & their home. Being on time and on budget keeps our customers happy. 24/7 emergency answering service always available.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal