Advanced Heating And Cooling

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since September 2008

Awards & Badges

721 N Ralstin Pl

Meridian, ID 83642

We charge for the repair, not by the hour. No extra charge for after hours service. Technicians available 24/7. Free estimates for system replacement/upgrade. Licensed, bonded, insured. Lifetime Workmanship Warranty -- our "Comfort for Life!" promise to our customers. Idaho’s leading YORK® Certified Comfort Expert dealer. Financing available. Advanced Heating & Cooling has full range of heating and cooling product and service packages for commercial and residential, including new construction and replacement (retrofit) systems. Serving Boise and surrounding Treasure Valley communities, our factory-trained, certified service technicians can expertly diagnose corrective repairs for all brands of heating and cooling systems. Our team takes pride in the personal, customized response that sets us apart from our competition. We relish the privilege of helping make someone's home or business more comfortable, and never take it for granted! Please call on Advanced Heating & Cooling to be Your Comfort Company! Award winning....

HVAC Companies (212)water heaters (10)dryer vent cleaning (3)

10/21/2020

Excellent! They got me up and running in no time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C stopped working

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2020

10/18/2020

I couldn't be happier with my entire experience with Advanced Heating and Cooling! The office staff is friendly and got me on the schedule as soon as they could. The techs who came out did a great job! I will definitely be using them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a full service on my system

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2020

10/16/2020

Went great also installed an air purifier. Dust free active air for home health.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had annual maintenance

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

10/17/2019

The project went very well! This was a full heating and air conditioning system for my shop and works very well so far!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2019

Thanks for entrusting us to install comfort system for your shop space! Bob G.

10/17/2019

Advanced Heating And Cooling did a fantastic job. Fast service, knowledgeable and professional crew, great price! Will definitely use them again for any HVAC needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heater Replacement

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2019

Thank you for calling on us and your kind comments on our team skill, service, and value! Bob G.

10/17/2019

It went really good. They were very prompt and courteous and left everything very clean. Thanks for your help. They also did it for exactly what they bid. Dennis and Susan Saxton

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

Our objective is always to meet or exceed all needs and expectations. It sounds like we did that for you! Thanks for calling on us to replace your home furnace system. Bob G.
C

10/17/2019

Sold me an a/c unit not sufficient for my home, which one of their service people tod me when I couldn't get my new unit to cool down my house. Serviceman said they would follow up with me on a resolution after speaking to the person who sold me the unit. I have never heard back from them. They were also supposed to fix the blower when they installed the a/c unit and they didn't do that either. Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

Thanks for bringing some unfulfilled objectives -- and unresolved questions -- to our attention, and allowing us to schedule a follow-up visit this week to address them. Our objective with every customer is total satisfaction! Bob G.

10/17/2019

Price was the lowest bid of three companies. Installation went well, all done in less than one day. Follow up was good. They had to replace a defective thermostat which they did no problem. Assisted me in getting a energy rebate from the gas utility. They have me scheduled for a free followup next month.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

Thanks for the privilege of upgrading your home HVAC system. We know you have many providers in our area to choose from, and are glad that your choice of us resulted in the experience and value you described. Bob G.

10/17/2019

Great! Wonderful sales and service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

Thanks for the privilege of installing a new heating and cooling system in your home. We know you have many provider choices, so are glad your choice warranted an 'A' rating and "great" and "wonderful" descriptors! Bob G.

10/17/2019

Installation of the hydronic boiler went fairly well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

We always aim for A (or A+) with all projects, regardless of complexity or proximity. Your hydronic project in New Meadows presented some unique challenges, and we appreciate your rating and comment. Be assured, though, we'll do everything possible to earn and A rating from you the next time you call on us! Bob G.

Residential & commercial heating & cooling system design, installation, maintenance, repair, humidifiers, water heaters & air filtration/purification.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check