T & R Construction

A 36 Reviews

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since July 2009

4697 Southside Blvd

Melba, ID 83641

Family owned & operated. 10% Off All Work For All Angie's List Members (up to a maximum value of $500.00; must state member discount at time of estimate)....

home remodeling (27)home remodeling (20)tile installation (8)deck building (6)home builder (3)sunroom and patio (2)garage building (2)drywall repair (11)plumbing (9)interior painting (7)siding (6)electrical (6)

04/03/2019

We requested a quote from T&R Construction. Tim responded immediately, set up an appointment; was on time and very professional! Gave us as much information as we wanted and is submitting a quote. We contacted 3 other companies through Angies List and have yet to hear back and it's been 3 days! Thank you Tim for your promptness! The Blooms!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
750 sq ft deck repair/replacement

CATEGORY decks,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2019

01/07/2019

They had trouble answering the phone. When I talked to the rep. he said it was too small of a job and they were booked out 7 months. really?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need some siding replaced. They are listed for this.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2019

We are a Construction company. We do major remodeling, room additions and new homes. Siding is done as part of these jobs. Yes, we are 7 months booked out as the bigger jobs normally do take longer than small handyman jobs. I'm sorry you felt the need to give a bad referral because we told you our company doesn't handle those types of jobs on their own. The only reason Angie's List shows siding is...

01/01/2019

They NEVER even tried to contact me after all this time. Great customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom remove bathtub, toilet and add shower and new toilet

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2019

We have always personally spoke with every customer regarding their estimate or if we were unable to reach them, we have always left a message. The only times we haven't been able to do this was when they're unable to accept voicemails.

12/31/2018

I love Tim, Kyle and Cody. After a long process a neighbor recommended them and now I will never use anyone else again. This is a family business and these guys are the best. Their attention to detail is awesome. They gutted my home and re did every single room. I have a brand new home now that I love. If I didn’t like something, they made sure to find or get exactly what I wanted. I’m probably co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire home remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,decks,drywall,electrician,garage doors,gutter repair,handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,siding,windows,deck cleaning,garage builders,home builders,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2018

C

10/13/2018

Didn't hire....Bid was not detailed enough to submit to insurance company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen water damage restoration

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2018

07/07/2018

I went thru 6 other contractors before I found T&R. They built my neighbor a large shop and I was having problems finding some one trustworthy and dependable. They gutted and re-modeled my entire house, new windows, doors, added a pantry, made my master bath bigger. I now have my dream kitchen. I will NEVER use any company other than T&R Construction. These guys are the best. The quality and atten...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire home remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,remodeling,windows,home builders,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2018

03/27/2018

I guess I had a different idea of what I wanted so didn't go with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paid $100 for a consultation to give a bid for bathroom redesign but I didn't like the ideas presented. If we had gone with their ideas, the money would have been applied to the project.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2018

10/24/2017

Tim and crew did an amazing job. We weren't very organized about what we wanted and they were able to make excellent suggestions. We're extremely excited to have a nice new bathroom and we'll definitely go with them next time we need a remodel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full bathroom/laundry remodel. Repaired subfloor, tile floor, tile shower, new vanity, new toilet, paint.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2017

Thank you so much. We appreciate your business and it was our pleasure to work with you.

08/25/2017

I wanted two separate projects. We wanted them to do some work in our kitchen moving one of the base cabinets and the  refrigerator. and then another one was to build a rood over our small patio. His bids were inline with the other bids I received. when he was here he didn't seem all that professional. he did some basic measuring, but when he gave me an estimate there was nothing written down. He ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
T&R gave me an estimate on a job and I ended up not hiring them. I got an estimate from another company and decided to use them.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling,sunrooms

C

08/07/2017

Never got any drawings or even written estimate just a quick quote over the phone. Could have gotten a lot more from other people for no $$$.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel ideas

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2017

We communicated to you previously that we were out of town on a family vacation and that we would not be back into town until Wednesday, August 9. We had every intention of getting your drawings to you when we got back. You were informed of the status and time-frame. Most companies require a reasonable amount of time to provide a quality product. At the time of the estimate, we even agreed to do 2...

New Homes, major Remodeling, Room Additions, garages, barns, sheds, ceramic tile, deck, remodeling kitchen & bathroom.