Lewis-Clark Metropolitan Service

Angie's List since July 2010

Lewis-Clark Metropolitan Service has provided outstanding service and repair of most major brands of appliances since 1960. The owner, Gus Seubert, has received many letters of appreciation, community involvement awards, and heartfelt notes of gratitude from customers, businesses, and organizations in the entire valley. Gus provides outstanding factory authorized service on Washers*Dryers*Refrigerators *Freezers*Dishwashers*Microwaves *Ranges*Ovens*Garbage Disposals*Televisions Ask about our 90 day warranty on parts and service. Call today for great service--you will be glad you did!...

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angie's List

D

06/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
very snippy in response to my questions

07/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced leaking cooling coil

04/01/2015

They have been very helpful.  We have used them for years.  They are fair and honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired the refrigerator.

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In my last contact with Gus at LC Metropolitan Service, Gus came to repair my dishwasher. He advised me that the part I needed for the dishwasher was fairly expensive and that I may want to consider buying a new dishwasher. This was suggested partly due to the age of my dishwasher. I bought a new dishwasher at Deranleau Appliance, Lewiston, ID. |Gus works closely with Deranleau Appliance and installed the new dishwasher for me. I have had Gus do my appliance repairs for about 20 years. The interior of Gus' van and his business location look very disorganized but I have always been satisfied with his work.

02/01/2014

Quick response. Technician very knowledgeable, thorough and efficient.

Lewis -Clark Metropolitan Service