WRIGHT ROOFING CO

Founded 1963 • Angie's List since July 2010

highly trained employees, family run bussiness, proud of our trade...

G&H homebuilding

4  REVIEWS
G&H homebuilding

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in in roofing services, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/07/2020

Wright Roofing did an excellent job on our roof. Professional, courteous, punctual, no "contractor speak" when it came to price, schedule, and job expectations. In my opinion this is how business should be done industry wide.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair

11/04/2015

The whole experience was great. There wer no "surprise" costs or issues. Jerry stays very busy and there is a reason for it. We plan to have him put new siding on our home as soon as we can afford it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jerry Wright's crew tore off all old shingles & then reshingled the house and garage beautifully and quickly.

04/04/2015

Wright Roofing is the finest roofing company in this area.  They just completed taking off my two former roofs which were getting in bad shape.  My home had two different cedar roofs on it and took quite awhile to remove.  They did a wonderful job.  These guys are very professional and clean up every piece of paper and nail that is left on the ground.  I would highly recommend them to anyone who n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wright Roofing just completed taking all the previous two roofs off my house.  They spent extra time fixing a water problem I had on one corner of my roof.  These guys are absolutely the best there is.  They discussed any problem there might be before they started and gave me a total estimate.  They are very very professional and cleaned up all trash and nails.  I would highly recommend them  to anyone.  They completed the work within just a few days, and it looks fabulous!

06/16/2014

They're excellent all around. They did a great job on matching the color and everything. Everything I told Jerry that I thought I needed they took care of very quickly and good. I went out and took a look at it. I had no complains with those kind of service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Wright Roofing Co. Jerry came out initially and looked at it and he said his crew would be back. They came back after a week and two guys got off the roof and took care of everything in about 15-20 minutes. I needed my shingle totally replaced from some wind damage. They went over the entire roof there were some loose flash.

04/06/2014

Above excellence! Wouldn't recommend anyone else! SUPERB!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced my roof

CATEGORY roofing

organize entire contract from start to finish, large or small contracts are completed with high professional quality