Silkwood Interiors

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since August 2012

Complete design service including interior, exterior, space planning, electrical and all aspects of home design....

Jorgensen Cabinets

Jorgensen Cabinets has been serving the Eastern Idaho and Northern Utah Community for over 12 years. We are a small, family run business, with a Father and his Son running it. We craft Custom Cabinets, Mantels, Tables, Benches, Stairway Posts, Hand Rails, and more. Everything we do, we do with pride. We believe in always keeping our word, and we do the right thing even when its hard. Quality and Customer Service are our focus!

04/18/2015

It went very well. We had to have them back twice for minor adjustments, but nothing major. We were absent during the install, and they handled it well in our absence. The owner communicates well by phone and email, and has a great personality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Measured, ordered, installed, and serviced accordion top down bottom up blinds for an entire second home, including remote controlled blinds in great room for upper windows and blackout blind for one bedroom.

06/15/2013

It went extremely well........we had limited space and we wanted to make the most of it. She gave us some great ideas on how to use what we had and how to make the most of it. Her suggestions were clever, unique, and within a reasonable budget. As a result we are in the process of incorporating her ideas into our revised building plan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Joyce reviewed our plans for a remodel and gave us some very worthwhile ideas. She is an excellent interior design person and very knowledgeable about the entire scope of home construction..

06/15/2013

I have been working with Joyce from Silkwood Interiors for more years than I can count, since I first became a homeowner. She consulted me with how best to decorate my house using my current belongings, my budget and my style as the parameters. It turned out beautifully as she has an amazing sense of color coordination, space and scale. I always received complements on my starter homes after using...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home design, staging, redecorating, remodeling, organization

12/14/2012

At first we were skeptical, we only asked her to do our front room. After the first project, we were so impressed with her work that we asked her to work on the master bedroom, the kids' rooms, and the downstairs family rooms. She did all the shopping and decoration. The end results are truly impressive. We really enjoyed her, and we loved seeing and living in the results of her work. She was very...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were trying to get some ideas on how to stage our house. I found Joyce's name through Angie's list. I sent her an email request, and she was very quick in responding to us. She came to our house to visit with us. In less than an hours time, she identified what needed to be done to transform our house and create an amazing and comfortable environment to which we are proud to invite others. Joyce has an amazing eye for identifying a room's potential and the savvy ability to achieve it with great frugality. She has an endearing personality that enables her to get close to us in such a way that she was able create an end product personalized to our family. Each day that she spent in our house spurred a race among our family to get home and see what wonderful new things she had done. After having Joyce stage our house, we invited a real estate company back into our house to reappraise its value. They were shocked, reappraised our house higher than at first, told us that our house would likely sell within a month, and wanted to know who our decorator was. Although we now love our house, if we do choose to move or build, we will be calling Joyce to work with us throughout the process. Don't miss out on a chance to work with this amazing woman!

CATEGORY interior designers,remodeling

08/19/2012

A stellar experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Joyce at Silkwood Interiors because I had seen a friend's home she had helped with. I was so pleased with my experience. She walked through the house for about 1 1/2 hours and charged $75.00 and gave me enough ideas to last a lifetime! She picked paint colors for the rooms, suggested new furniture placement, formed ideas for art and accessories and generally gave me the direction that I have been looking for. We had her supply some window treatments for us and they were delivered and installed in a timely manner. She gets an A+ from our family and I highly recommend her expertise to anyone lost in the design process.

CATEGORY interior designers,remodeling,home builders,window treatments

Hardwood, tile flooring, window treatments, light fixtures, carpentry & silkwood interiors.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available