Price, Dr. Wade K.

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since April 2011

Located in the heart of Idaho Falls, the leading health professionals at Snake River Family Chiropractic Health & www.snakeriverchiropractic@hotmail.com Wellness Center are dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives -- combining skill and expertise that spans the entire chiropractic wellness spectrum. Our Staff is committed to bringing you better health and a better way of life by teaching and practicing the true principles of chiropractic wellness care....

02/20/2013

I have had two visits with improvement each time. He gave me instructions for stretching. He has an excellent "bedside" manner. My only complaint is that I was told when I appeared for the second appointment that he was a few minutes late. That became about 40 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I visited Dr. Price for a neck subluxation problem. I was able to get an appointment the same day I first called. He explained at the beginning what he expected to do. Fortunately, he did not push to do an unneeded X-Ray.

05/12/2012

Dr. Price was very attentive to my needs. His initial assessment was very thorough and he was very clear about the path forward. He does not push chiropractic care if it is not needed. After his assessment we discussed a path forward and he clearly explained what was going on in my back and how treatment would help. His follow up care has also been excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was experiencing lower back pain.

04/29/2011

Very great experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Beautiful office. Awesome Staff.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Chiropractic care - neck, back, shoulder and knee pain, musculoskeletal problems & nutrition. Massage Therapy

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover