Livingston Chiropractic

Angie's List since June 2012

B Rated | 3 Reviews

D

01/16/2013

Overall experience was probably below average. Dr. Livingston seemed rushed and did not give the individualized treatment I expected. With so many options in Bonneville County, I prefer to visit someone who is not rushed and has time for individual treatment. I gave the billing and administration the worse grade possible, which is a and quot;Fand quot; due to their ignorance on how insurance works...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I began visiting Dr. Livingston on the recommendation from a friend. I have made over 20 appointments with his office.

09/27/2012

I really like him for our chiroprator. His staff is easy to work with even when I've had insurance problems and I fell he's very effective with his adjustments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been seeing Dr. Livingston for years. My family sees him monthly or more often if needed. We started my little girl from just 3 months old. Dr. Livingston is very good about answering questions and making sure that we're satisfied.

06/21/2012

I arrived to appointment a couple minutes early and waited a couple minutes after my appointment time to be seen. The appointment went pretty well though and my back and neck felt a heck of a lot better after seeing him. I did feel he was kind of rushed at one point to get to the next patient, but overall it went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After getting in a car accident a couple months ago, my insurance provider recommended that I use Livingston Chiropractic to work on my back. Overall it's been a good experience. Prices are high, but he does a good job and insurance is picking up most of my bill.