LawnTech

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since January 2012

B Rated | 51 Reviews

Full service lawn and tree maintenance, isa certified arborists on staff, design/build landscaping includes planting, turf installation, irrigation, hardscaping and water features. free estimates, leading company for 30 years in all eastern idaho including idaho falls, pocatello, blackfoot, rexburg. known for knowledgeable staff, quality work and fair prices. Additional DBAs - Ampro Inc, Ampro LawnTech Pest Control. Additional phones - (208) 356-0011, (208) 233-5296....

06/05/2018

It went really well. They were prompt, professional, arrived on time and gave suggestions for future upkeep. I was very pleased with the services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
the arrived promptly to fertilize and spray my yard for weeds.

CATEGORY lawn service

09/06/2017

they keep my grass greener and weed free, looks better then my neighbors lawn, but I have a small strip of grass on the side of my driveway that they have overlooked twice now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
seasonal spraying of back and front lawns

CATEGORY lawn treatment

06/05/2017

Paid Angie but no one called or showed. Requested round from Angie and await response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dead wood removal

CATEGORY lawn treatment

12/12/2016

I loved the way the gentleman trimmed my trees. He made sure the trees limbs were well balanced and checked with me afterwards to see if I liked the results. Also, he was nice enough to rehang my bird feeder on the higher tree limb I could not reach. The old limb had been trimmed off. Also, when the bugs are sprayed around the house, I am always notified so I can shut my windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintains my sprinkler system Sprays trees Trims trees Sprays lawn for weeds Fertilizes lawn

CATEGORY pest control,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,tree service

09/27/2016

They do a good job for a reasonable price when they have time. That said, the last couple times I've called I've been rudely told that their schedule is full.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine lawn treatment and various lawn upkeep.

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment

Residential and commercial lawn fertilization, weed, insect & disease control, aeration, dethatching, sprinkler startups, winterizations, tree, shrub pruning & removal.

Lawn mowing (can provide quality references).

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available