Freeman Plastic Surgery

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since October 2008

Freeman Plastic Surgery Laser & MedSpa is led by board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Mark E. Freeman. At his two practice locations in Idaho Falls, ID and Wilson, WY, Dr. Freeman uses advanced plastic surgery techniques. Dr. Freeman offers surgical procedures such as tummy tuck, breast augmentation, and liposuction. He also provides non-surgical treatments like BOTOX® Cosmetic, dermal fillers and laser skin resurfacing. For a full list of the services he offers, visit his website today....

08/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
i had a consultation with this provider for some procedures following multiple pregnancies, as well as body contouring options following extreme weight loss. I was very pleased with his professional manner, his suggestions were just what I was asking about and not pushing more surgeries than I wanted. I would highly recommend. I will be scheduling with him for my procedures in the near future!

03/04/2015

C

07/02/2013

the wart ended up coming back again but I was told that they are stubborn and can come back. the dry patch didn't come back. I would probably go back to see him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a wart removed from my index finger and a dry patch taken off my arm. the dry patch was caused by the sun.    the doctor was way nice and very soft spoken. the nurse was really nice as well.

06/27/2013

Dr. Freeman and his nurse Amy are the most amazing people. I could not have found a better doctor. He is very professional and respectful. You can ask him any question and he never demeans you or acts as if you are wasting his time. I really cannot say enough about him. He is just AMAZING!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He performed a cosmetic procedure on me.

04/17/2013

Dr. freeman did wonderful work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
reconstruction

CATEGORY plastic surgery