Eagle Rock Dental Care

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since October 2008

A general dentist oraganization with a team dedicated to your personlized comfort and care! We accept most insurance plans and are happy to help you understand and use it. We have our ERD Advantage Discount plan for those who do not have insurance! We are excited to offer you options to afford your investment in your oral health. If you have any questions regarding dentistry, billing, insurance, making your smile better, give us a call today! There are 4 locations for this practice 640 South Woodruff In Idaho Falls, 2250 Suite B Channing Way, Arco, and Rexburg. ....

05/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Eagle Rock for all our routine dental work and they have always been awesome.

04/30/2014

Wonderful.  I have been going to Eagle Rock for years.  Dr Hammond and Dr Davies are amazing - they are kind and considerate and will answer any questions you have.  The office staff is very organized and they usually remember my name.  In the past when I have had a dental emergency they will get me in the same day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular Check Up

04/30/2014

01/30/2014

It was quick and painless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a tooth pulled.

09/24/2013

All my interactions here have been very positive. I called a couple months ago just to get advice for my son's dental treatment, not even to use their services (since it required a specialist), and the receptionist was extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the Rexburg area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Eagle Rock for all my basic checkups and dental work. My last appointment was to receive a crown for my upper right molar.

CATEGORY dentists

General dentistry, cleanings, exams, cosmetic, implants, crowns, bridges, root canals, bleaching, fillings, preventative instructions & home care instruction.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available