DaBella - Idaho Falls

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

504 S Woodruff Ave

Idaho Falls, ID 83401

Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. DaBella Baths is our exclusive bath division, specializing in tub and shower conversions, bathtub replacement, walk-in showers and walk-in tubs. If you want to work with a contractor who is passionate about service, committed to quality and determined to delight you, then DaBella is for you! We’re ready to turn your dreams into a beautiful reality....

window (24)roofing (20)siding (8)door (1)home remodeling (1)gutter installation (1)

06/07/2019

Great. Quick to get us on schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we needed a new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate you!

06/05/2019

Although I didn’t purchase, Kevin worked with my schedule great because I had some things come up. Will buy from him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2019

We appreciate your feedback, [Member Name Removed]!

05/19/2019

Initial meeting went great! We were happy with what we heard and saw in the presentation. We are in contract for installation in about 10 weeks. Paid deposit, acceptable payment plan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carl Smith was our salesman for new tub and shower.

CATEGORY windows,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2019

We're so excited to start working on this bath for you. Thank you!

05/01/2019

Quinn and Kevin came on a Friday night, to accommodate my work schedule. It was cold and windy, but they spent hours checking the roof, identifying problems, and offering a variety of options. They were very professional and able to answer all of my questions. They were knowledgeable about what needed done for my home, and about financing options. I am confident if we get the financing terms worke...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
our roof had not been upgraded in 43 years, I needed an estimate

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2019

We're happy to make this project as affordable as humanly possible. It's crucial to have a good roof over your head. Thank you for having us out!

04/30/2019

They will be doing the work next month. But so far I've been very impressed with their professional salesman Kevin who has helped me every step of the way. He's really gone the extra mile to help me get what I need and been a pleasure to work with. His hard work and attention to detail says a lot about the company and given me lots of confidence in what I will get, which is a real value for the mo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I'm having DaBella replace my shaker shingles with asphalt

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2019

We can't wait to get started next month! Thank you for having us.

04/30/2019

It went really well. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need new windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2019

Thank you for the recommendation!

04/27/2019

Jimmy Rochelle done us very good job getting cost on line with what was needed. And we will now have new siding

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We will be doing siding

CATEGORY siding,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2019

The new siding is going to do wonders for your energy efficiency and curb appeal! Thank you for having us out.

04/27/2019

they were professional, friendly . They worked with my schedule and came came on a Friday night. Quinn and Kevin were very thorough and able to answer all of my questions, and address all of my concerns.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bid on roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for the kind words!

04/18/2019

Cassidy and Chuck showed me a good and interesting presentation to inform me about windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2019

Thank you for the kind words!

10/13/2018

Kaleb did an amazing job with helping us get quality new windows in our home. He was very respectful and did everything he could to help us get value.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install five new windows into our new home we just bought.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2018

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! We are delighted to know our specialist was so helpful to you, thank you for the opportunity! Warm wishes.

Roofing, Windows, Siding, Bath and Shower Replacement, Tub to Shower Conversion, Walk-in Tubs, Sliding Glass Doors, Gutters, Garage Doors.

Financing, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check