Comfort Care Dental

Angie's List since March 2012

B Rated | 13 Reviews

We at Comfort Care Dental are the number one sedation dentist in our region by providing the highest quality of care for our patients. We go the extra mile to educate our patients on their oral health and its effects on their overall happiness and quality of life. We will effectively build an environment that provides inspiration and fulfillment for our team members, where they can be the best that they can be....

09/29/2015

05/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He told my husband he needed to have a tooth removed because it was decaying under the crown. The tooth wasn't even hurting that badly but we went ahead and had it pulled. The next day he was already in a lot of pain so Harper prescribed an antibiotic. He was in severe pain two days later so we went in to have it checked. Harper said the tooth next to it was now infected and would need to be pulled. I told him that would leave him with no teeth to eat with and he said he could just get an implant later. The nurse told him he would be cutting through a bridge and he didn't care. I asked of there wasn't some really strong antibiotic that could save the tooth and he said it had to come out. After he pulled that tooth he said it would be fine. Needless to say a month later, numerous visits to the dentist, two trips to the ER, several bouts of antibiotic, and continuous pain we finally decided that this was beyond what he could do although he wouldn't admit it. We finally got into an oral surgeon (Dr. Ellison) and he was awesome. He worked on the area and put him on an antibiotic IV for almost 3 weeks to get rid of the infection which was traveling up the side of his neck. He worked with him and even on weekends if needed. At the end of January when it was all over he told my husband if he had waited one more day to come in he would have ended up on the hospital or worse. Thank you Dr Ellison. You saved my husband's life. Dr. Harper should have manned up and said he was out of his league before it got to that point. I would never NEVER use him again for anything.

CATEGORY dentists

Thank you for your review. I know it's frustrating to have decay and infection in the mouth and that it's easy to blame someone for that. However, there are many factors that come into play when healing. Three days after tooth was taken out Dr Harper had patient come in on a Saturday while he was doing his FREE day of dentistry to the public at his annual charity event and Dr Ellison the oral surg...

05/06/2015

They were fantastic. I liked that they listened to me, I had concerns about the cost, and they walked it through with me, and made it available to me. They were very conscientious that I was nervous about going to a dentist and they made sure that I was very comfortable and I didn't experience any pain. They were fantastic all around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My regular dentist is Comfort Care Dental. I last saw them last month as I had a couple of cavities and I needed a crown for a cracked tooth.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

07/07/2014

I see him regularly. They did some substantial work and we cannot say we are 100 percent pleased with their work. After the work, the pain continued. The office and staff are top notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw him for a regular check up.

06/11/2014

Was able to make a payment plan with no hassle. The dentist was good in explaining the possible problems that may occur since my cavity was a deep one, but he was able to save the tooth.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a deep cleaning and a cavity filled.

CATEGORY dentists

Juvaderm, sedation dentistry, mini implants, botox, white fillings, crowns & bridges, periodontal health, veneers, teeth whitening, zoom whitening, dental implants, dentures & partial dentures, extractions, invisalign, root canal, inlays & onlays, crown lengthening, bone grafting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available