Avant-Garde LLC

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since March 2012

I have over 13 years of experience in the industry. I am locally owned and operated. All prices are based of quantities cleaned. I have a great passion and love for what I do. I take a great deal of pride in everything I do and take a very personal interest in customers and there needs....

05/19/2015

I would use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the carpets

05/27/2014

It went very.  It was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Avant-Garde LLc for carpet cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

[member name removed], I really appreciate the review you gave. Thank you for your support and look forward to continue serving your cleaning needs. Damian

02/01/2013

We have used Avant-Garde to clean our carpets.  Their ability to address especially dirty carpets is way above and beyond the competition.  Damian's ability to deal with pet damage is also above the industry standard.  He is always honest if the carpet is beyond repair and will give suggestions on how to address the problem.  Thanks Damian!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provide regular cleanings for rental properties.  Cleaning ranges from major to minor to pet remediation.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, urine odor removal, and minor carpet repair. coming march 2015 (monthly payment options)