Night Rain Sprinklers

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since August 2010

Full service sprinkler and landscaping company....

Altec Irrigation llc

Greater Coeur d'Alene's premier sprinkler company. We do sprinkler system installations, sprinkler repair, sprinkler blowouts, and backflow testing. We also do remote system management for large sites or rentals. Call us 208 819 6833 for an estimate or visit our website www.altecirrigation.com and schedule a service appointment.

D

01/02/2013

Turned water on wiothout checking sprinklers for adjustment or needed repair/replacement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring sprinkler turn on and service.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

11/15/2012

see above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler blow out - I have 30 sprinklers zones in my yard including a hillside. Night Rain was outstanding - very flexible in scheduling to meet my particular needs, very prompt, knowledgeable, professional and efficient. They demonstrated they knew what they were doing. The service took less time then ever before and their prices were very competitive. They will definitely be my "go to" irrigation company going forward.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

We are a full service sprinkler and landscaping company. We design and install new sprinkler systems as well as offer lawn care. We provide spring turn on's, repairs and winter blow outs for your sprinkler system. We also offer mowing, lawn maintenance and fertilization. We provide landscaping services such as, retaining walls, water features & bobcat work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard