GMT-HouseWrights

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since November 2012

B Rated | 3 Reviews

GMT-HouseWrights is a construction and home maintenance firm. Our pride and joy is being able to assess what your needs are and then giving you all of our efforts to completely and fully accomplish what you wish to have done....

Klean Kata Window Cleaning LLC

Klean Kata Window Cleaning is the premier vendor for residential window cleaning, gutter cleaning and roof cleaning in the Spokane and Coeur d'Alene area. We strive to hit the mark each and every time by providing high quality high value services. We look forward to serving you!

09/29/2017

It went well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He gave me a half hour window to the time he would come and was about 15 minutes early, I love promptness. Boarded up a large window in the barn that had been broken. I located an area where the birds were getting in and he boarded it up (at no additional charge, since it was within his hourly wage). He boarded the opening from both inside and the outside of the barn. I asked him to look at the balcony to our house to see what would be needed to replace weathered areas. He made several suggestions and gave me an idea of cost. I will have him write a proposal in the Spring.

CATEGORY handyman service

02/03/2015

UNCLEAR & INAUDIBLE AUDIO, ECHOING.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
UNCLEAR & INAUDIBLE AUDIO, ECHOING.

CATEGORY handyman service,foundation repair

D

03/31/2014

He did some work on the exterior of the house. He did a decent job, not an exceptional job but decent. There was some molding around the garage that he didn't finish. We found out that he installs Christmas lights. I wanted to know if he would take the lights down after the winter. He said he absolutely would. That was part of the job. He said as soon as the snow melts he will come out and take al...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contracted him to install Christmas lights and take them down after he was doing other things around the house.

CATEGORY handyman service

Design and layout assistance with new homes and remodel projects. Assessment of homeowner maintenance needs and development of realistic repair schedule and budgets.

We do not perform HVAC maintenance or repairs. No asbestos abatement services. Professional licensed trades ie: plumbing, electrical HVAC, are utilized for anything other than basic maintenance and repair needs.

Check, PayPal