Perfect Plumbing, Heating and Air

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since November 2007

B Rated | 85 Reviews

A1 Plumbing and Perfect Air provides repair, replacement and retrofit services for all your plumbing, heating and air conditioning needs 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our technicians drive fully stocked service vans which allows them to complete repairs very quickly and in one trip 87% of the time. Our technicians also receive, on average, 74 hours of training each year. This allows our team of experienced professionals to be able to quickly diagnose and solve nearly any problem. Pricing and Fee structure: We charge a $39.00 dispatch fee for plumbing calls and a $79.00 diagnostic fee for heating and air conditioning calls. Our technicians will come to your home, evaluate the situation and provide options with upfront prices to solve the problem. We price our services by the job or task, not by the hour. The reason we price this way is because we believe our customers should know the total cost before the work begins so they can make the right decision for their situation. We don't want any surprises after the work has been done. More information about A1 Plumbing and Perfect Air can be found at www.a1plumbingboise.com or www.perfectairboise.com....

Custom Pump Services, LLC

At Custom Pump Services we service and repair all models of water pumps and provide troubleshooting and preventative maintenance. We install a wide variety of water pumps including solar, wind, mechanical, hand pumps, and submersible. We are able to provide water pump installations on both irrigation and domestic wells. We specialize in dairies and remote livestock applications. Winterize and de-Winterize seasonal homes and perform sprinkler blowouts.

C

11/14/2017

They wanted over $400 to clear out the drain line, but I balked after which they offered that if I subscribed to an annual maintenance plan they'd do it for $99, plus $238 for plan. Fine, it gets me seasonal maintenance check-ups and priority scheduling. They did the work, but it still leaked, so I had them out again. They responded promptly and we've had no problems since. On a plan, drain line c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water leaking from evaporator coil unit. They diagnosed as a clogged drain line.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

03/13/2017

They were incredibly professional, fast, and competent. The inspector that came to sign off on the permit was incredibly complimentary of this team saying "they always do superb work". It's possible I could have found someone to do the work for less money, but it was worth it to me to pay for exceptional service done right the first time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The A1 Plumbers replaced all of the cast iron drain pipes throughout my 84 year old house.

D

09/13/2016

The estimated cost of repair exceeded replacement cost. The quoted LABOR charge for replacing the faucet was $439.00 -- for a job that would take an experienced plumber no more than 30 minutes to complete. OVER $800 AN HOUR FOR LABOR ???!!! I paid the $39 "trip charge" and told him to leave. I am a retired senior (72 years old), not a plumber, and replaced the faucet in under an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Under-counter faucet leak.

09/06/2016

I had an issue with the quality. The workers were courteous. They left the area clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the water softener.

CATEGORY plumbing,water softeners

08/29/2016

I believe that A1 Plumbing & Perfect Air took complete advantage of my wife - they quoted her $450.00 to install a sink (we supplied the sink), she said yes because she wouldn't know any better, so they installed the sink in less than 1 hour. That is a chargeable rate of $450.00/hr., the HIGHEST priced plumber in Boise. Then they 'upsold' her on 2 unneeded items for an additional $300.00. Do NOT u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a standard bathroom sink at Home Depot and asked them to install it.

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumbing, heating and air conditioning maintenance, service, repairs, and replacements.

We do not do new construction work.

Ask for details.