JSC Handyman Services Inc

A 232 Reviews

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since April 2013

506 W 45th St #22

Garden City, ID 83714

Thank you for inquiring about JSC Handyman Services. Due to a current increase of requests and projects, we are currently not accepting any additional workload until Nov 1st 2020. We apologize for any inconvenience. ...

handyman (209)door (27)woodworking (27)drywall repair (24)interior painting (18)ceiling fan installation (16)home remodeling (15)tile installation (14)lighting (13)fencing (12)deck building (12)house painting (11)

07/09/2020

Excellent! Jon is a very talented contractor! He remodeled my office, extended the hardwood floors, built custom cabinets, replaced lights and no much more! He’s absolutely the best and I would use him all the time! I’m also a Realtor and have used him for so many projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel office, redo front porch and a variety of projects

CATEGORY garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

05/30/2020

Haven't heard anything from them beyond initial contacts a couple weeks ago. Requested site evaluation and estimate. No joy!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pour concrete patio with overhead shading

CATEGORY garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

05/06/2020

Jim was paid in full for re-shingling our roof in January of 2020. We started to contact him for scheduling in March. After months of ignoring messages, or sending excuses, he texted and complained that he didn’t have time to do our job and we could either put up with it or he would mail us a check. We opted for the check which made him mad so he wanted to short us money for the services that he d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof re-shingle.

CATEGORY handyman service,roofing,garage builders,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]. I think you left the review under the wrong company. My name is Jon with JSC Handyman services. I am not Jim and have never met you. Please remove this review.

01/26/2020

Great!! Excellent work. Took a very small space with just a toilet and made it an exceptionally nice 3/4 Bath with pedestal sink, ceramic floor tile and stall shower.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,flooring,handyman service,plumbing,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2019

11/20/2019

Showed up on time and replaced the light housing that I could not access. Quality work and I would use Jake again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porch light had a broken socket 14 ‘ high

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

09/03/2019

Jon and his team were awesome. One specific job we had was a repair/replacement of some stamped & colored concrete in our driveway. Jon wasn't happy with how it came out initially, and determined that re-sealing the whole driveway to get the colors to match was the only way to do it properly, so he did so w/o any additional charge. He also showed humility in that he didn't mention that he'd be doi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various small to medium sized projects around the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

07/29/2019

My first remodel in my home and it went really well. Jon was very accommodating and willing to work within my budget, giving me a couple of different quotes of work they could do. Once the work and budget was decided on, it went very smoothly. Ben did the majority of the work and he was very kind, professional, and open about what tasks were happening that day. I liked that they cleaned as they wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Expansion & Remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring,handyman service,plumbing,windows,ceiling fans,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2019

Photo for JSC Handyman Services Inc - 506 W 45th St #22, Garden City, ID - 38011229
D

06/04/2019

Honestly I was very disappointed after the reviews I read. John was great but he didn't seem to be on the job much and we had problems. His employees were using my husband's tools that were out for a project he was working on at the time. When the hose bib was relocated it caused a leak due to a scored pipe. The leak created bowing in our new hardwood flooring in the kitchen. I called John and he ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a deck built onto our home and a hose bib relocated

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2019

04/07/2019

No one even responded to the quote request. I ended up using Sublime Electric. I have 8200+ contacts on LinkedIn and I return ALL emails within 24hrs but somehow these folks can’t? C’mon!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
electrical

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2019

12/19/2018

JSC Handyman Services Inc, Jon, is highly recommended for home repairs and additions. His quote was reasonable and completed all that was requested maintaining a clean work area throughout the project. It is great to see someone take pride when providing a service. Jon showed that pride from start to completion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of a laundry area and adjacent hallway which included installing an overlay material plus the laying of new flooring of our choice.

CATEGORY drywall,flooring,handyman service,plastering,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2018

Residential Remodeling, Installation & Repair Of Walls, Ceilings, Siding, Roofing, Fencing, Shelving, Framing, Woodwork, Decks, Tile, Concrete, Countertops, Doors, Hardware

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa