Ex-Cello Overhead Door Co

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since July 2010

We here at ExCello Door have been serving the Treasure Valley for almost 40 years. We offer a wide variety of door brands and models to suit most all needs. Our financing options are as many others cash, credit cards, checks. Family owned & operated....

Johnstone Carpentry & Construction

I provide you with a direct link to Pella products. I will save you hundreds. I have complete control over the install process therefore you get the best possible workmanship. You will receive the warranties and benefits that the large remodeling companies offer without the huge mark-up. I will save you hundreds per window and door. Its just simple math. On one hand you have a large remodeling company with an out of state Corporate office. A portion of every dollar you spend with them is split between 8-10 people locally then the remainder goes to the Corporate level and is split between CEO types and Owners. With Johnstone Carpentry & Construction, the premier, locall, family owned remodeling company your dollar is split less which equates to higher confidence and quality.

01/06/2021

I talked to the office about my problem and got a call from a repair tech (Pablo) within hours He was available He was available any time at my convenience. We set up for next day and he showed up right on time. He had all necessary parts and tools with him. The repair took less than an hour. He was knowledgeable, efficient. and congenial. And the price was right. Less than I expected. Would recom...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace broken balance spring

04/21/2018

The garage door really probably needs to be replaced, but Mike adjusted it as well as could be achieved. He was friendly, helpful and honest. Best of all he worked hard to resolve the problems we were having. I could tell he was very experienced and knew what he was doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adjust garage door

07/26/2017

They were super friendly and professional. They did the work quickly and exactly as was quoted (which was a fair price.)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed new garage door.

12/21/2016

Very well. The repair man arrived, fixed it rather quickly, and charged a fee that was well worth it. I would recommend them If you are looking for a good job at a reasonable price in a timely fashion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired spring that broke on our garage door. Called and they came out same day.

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Let us know if you need anything in the future!

09/02/2016

After checking the operation and balance of the door the technician determined one of the panels was bowed causing a bind when closing. He left and indicated he would probably be back the next day with a part. He came back on the second day and installed the bracing part which removed the bind from the door. He also balanced the door. The door is now opening and closing much better than it had. I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
check and service garage door

CATEGORY garage doors

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate your business.

Installation and repair of all brands and models, residential and commercial, we repair broken springs,cables, rollers, hinges, damaged sections, radio boards, drive gears, remote controls & photo eyes.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover