Canyon Electric

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since July 2009

Canyon Electric is a family owned business that started in 2007 by Louis and Rochelle Keller. Louis is a licensed electrician with over 16 years experience and has three other electricians on staff as well. They are an established company that hit the ground running with fast service, competitive rates and skilled, caring electricians. Residential light to large commercial projects, we offer our clients the full package....

Idaho Service Electric

Family owned and operated by Idaho natives. Licensed electrical contractor specializing in service calls, remodels, lighting, and maintenance accounts. We also offer special discounts for senior citizens and military personnel off jobs $150 or larger.

02/17/2018

They did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 3 lighting fixtures and pot lights

CATEGORY electrician

10/24/2017

It went perfect, very professional. The work is very well done and the attention to detail is amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bought a Hot Tub and was referred to Canyon Electric for the electrical. They came out the same day to give me a quote and then worked with the hot tub company to plan when they can come out at the same time. The work is so professional looking. I'm very impressed with the entire experience and I'm going to need some more electrical work done in my back yard in the spring and I have no doubt that I will be using Canyon Electric. Luis was a very nice guy and great to deal with. Thank you. I'm adding to my review almost a year later. I've had Canyon electric come out again and put outlets in for my yard project and also for out door TV, bonus room theater and move a switch in the master bathroom that was put behind the door by the builder for some odd reason. Luis runs a great business and everyone he has had work on my house has been very good. I've left them all in my house with zero concerns and they have just locked up when they leave. Thank you Luis and I will be calling you soon when I figure out what outdoor heaters to purchase.

CATEGORY electrician,pool cleaners

06/27/2017

I highly recommend this very professional and experienced electrical company. I now call this company only for all my electrical needs. They are very knowledgeable. Their bids are very reasonable and competitive. I have used other electricians in the past, but this company goes above and beyond so I'm sticking with them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new wiring for my new spa was $300.00 only. Next, I had them install and wire a ceiling fan in my new screenroom with an inside remote controller. A third job they replaced an existing bonus room fan's broken remote control system. The last job they installed 3 security outside lights and 3 inside light timers systems I had purchased from Costco and Home Depot.

CATEGORY electrician,pool cleaners

07/29/2016

CATEGORY electrician

02/23/2016

Complete Electrical wiring for my new spa only cost $300.00. Also later, total wiring and installation of my patio fan and lights cost $215.00. A couple of weeks ago they replaced a non working security light. I'm having them install new additional outside security lights, inside light timers and wiring a new light switch for my screenroom this week! I highly recommend this business, the best I've...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical wiring for my new spa. Also later, wiring and installation of my patio fans and lights. I'm having them install security lights this week!

CATEGORY

Free Estimates/24 hour service. Canyon Electric does commercial lighting as well as any electrical upgrades for homes such as: service upgrades, installing recessed lighting, changing out lighting fixtures, added electrical outlets and circuits, landscape lighting, specializing in additional wiring for pools or spas, both new construction and remodels.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express