WINDOW WORLD-THE INLAND NW

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since August 2010

Welcome to Window World of the Inland NW, your local affiliate of Window World Inc! Window World Inc is the largest replacement window company in the United States. Stationed in Coeur d'Alene ID, Window World of Spokane proudly serves Kootenai County in Idaho, Spokane County and several others in Washington, including the Seattle area. Our superior quality replacement windows are backed by our industry-leading lifetime limited warranty. And because of many years of high-quality customer service, our vinyl replacement windows have earned the respected Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval, as well as several other coveted awards....

NOW Remodeling

5  REVIEWS
NOW Remodeling

Home remodeling! What an exciting, stressful, overwhelming, taxing, wonderful experience. The range of emotions that most people go through when deciding to enhance their most prized asset; their home, can be unforgiving. From the initial adrenaline of finally deciding to go for it, to the stress of choosing the right contractor and materials, followed by the pain of dealing with the noise and the mess. At the end we are back to the joy and excitement of seeing a beautiful transformation to the home. Times have changed, and so should our outdated remodeling industry. After helping build and grow three of the largest remodeling companies on the west coast our founder set out to find a better way to bring three specific things to our customers: The Best Products, The Best Warranties and Service, AND The Best Price. This is Remodeling Re-imagined! We proudly offer Made in America products, because with NOW there is No Other Way. Having a long-standing relationship with some of the largest, most highly rated manufacturers nation-wide allows us instant access to the best quality products in the industry. Whether you are looking for mind-blowing efficiency from your new windows; or unheard-of longevity from your roofing and siding, our products bring the latest innovations in building materials right to your home. Have us over, the time is NOW, to remodel your home!

06/12/2017

Ok except two windows were miss measured and had to be installed ten days latter. Aside from that, the windows are of high quality and were put in with great care. The men who did the work were very courteous and cleaned up the work area and were attentive to little details and my requests to small adjustments I pointed out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace windows and patio door.

05/03/2014

It went extremely well, I moved into my home not knowing the colors of paint used and asked them to be very, very careful as I did not want to repaint.  I did not have to repaint due to their professionalism and eager to please me.  The young men were very polite and courteous and excellent work ethics.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of replacement windows.

01/15/2014

All windows look great and have made a positive difference in the comfort and appearance of my home. I highly recommend Window World to anyone needing this type of service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent company with friendly and efficient service.

CATEGORY windows

Dear, thank you so much for your positive review! We are so glad that you are happy with our products and service!

11/13/2012

Everything went great! The price was good. They did a great job and I’m real happy them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a couple windows replaced.

Thank you so much !

11/13/2012

They do excellent work! They are reasonably priced and they clean up after themselves. They back up their work and I have never been so pleased with a company before. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have had them replace windows in one home five years ago.  They installed siding on our home a couple years ago. They are also currently replacing windows now.

CATEGORY siding,windows

Thank you !

Sales and installation of high quality vinyl windows, vinyl and steel siding, Therma Tru entry doors, Amarr garage doors & Hunter Douglas window treatments

window repair

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available
Limited lifetime. call for details.