Crown Home Services

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since October 2008

B Rated | 7 Reviews

Crown Home Services dba Coeur d'Alene Sheet Metal & Heating has been in business since 1976. We are Licensed, Bonded and Insured and are part of the BBB. Lennox Premier Dealer. 21 Employees. FINANCING AVAILABLE. Additional e-mails: kgeorge@cdasheetmetal.com and info@crownhomewa.com. Additional website: www.cdasheetmetal.com. Also doing business as Coeur d'Alene Sheet Metal and Heating, LTD and Couer D Alene Sheet Metal and Heating LTD. Additional contacts: Kelly George and Michael Poole....

Altec Irrigation llc

Greater Coeur d'Alene's premier sprinkler company. We do sprinkler system installations, sprinkler repair, sprinkler blowouts, and backflow testing. We also do remote system management for large sites or rentals. Call us 208 819 6833 for an estimate or visit our website www.altecirrigation.com and schedule a service appointment.

01/02/2014

Their quote was the highest of the four bids I got. I didn't go with him. His prices stayed so high in spite of the rebates that were available through any of the people really from one or two companies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a quote from Crown Home Services for an air conditioner and the heating unit.

04/23/2013

There was some delay before the work could start because the AC unit had to be shipped here from the manufacturer. Once the work began, Crown's installers put in long days in intense heat to get the job done without further delay. This was important because we were living with heat in the high 90's day after day, and very little cooling overnight. The installers were careful to cover our carpet wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just after the beginning of the hottest heat wave in three years in our area, our aged Carrier water-cooled central air unit failed. We called to get it repaired and learned that while these units are grandfathered, they were outlawed many years ago due to the possibility of coolant leaking into the wastewater-out line. Parts were no longer available, so we would need to replace our air conditioner. Crown gave us an estimate, including for our gas furnace, which was near the end of its rated service life. The estimate seemed fair and Crown's representative, Mark, impressed us with his knowledge and planning. So, we went ahead with a complete heating and cooling replacement.

11/21/2012

We really liked them and they were very nice!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He services all of our electrical needs.

CATEGORY electrician

D

04/14/2012

Thought I'd try these guys for a bid on our new HVAC system as they have a booth at Costco here in Spokane. Salesman came out and gave me quite a pitch. Bid nearly $10,000 for a new system. I called another Lennox dealer (who has a reputation for being a little expensive) and got a bid for the same thing at $7200, exceptionally happy with new system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got an outrageous bid for new HVAC

D

11/10/2010

The guy who came out to do the estimate obviously did not know anything about electricity or wiring. He did not seem knowledgeable about what was going on. I asked him questions because I am knowledgeable about it. He told me that he could give me as much information as he could and then he would give it to his electric guy. The price probably was too pushy. The guy was professional. I would tell ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crown Home Services came out about a month ago and gave an estimate on some electrical work.

CATEGORY electrician

Heating & A/C, indoor air quality, plumbing, electrical, insulation, specialty metals, kitchen remodels, bath remodels & home additions.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa