Auto Works

Angie's List since April 2011

08/27/2015

Troy, called me with each diagnostic step and his findings.  He wanted to make sure that what he suspected was in-fact the cause of my issue.  Once they found the specific problem of a bad installed sleeve and injector (by the dealership), they repaired it and it runs like a dream.  While it was in their shop, Troy noticed that my dash had some issues and called to ask me if I wanted them to send ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired my duramax in my Silverado.  Did complete diagnostics and repairs and saved me having to put in a complete engine.  Dealership had told me that my engine was bad and needed to be replaced at a cost of $7,500.

09/28/2013

Excellent as always.  Troy is very upfront and honest.  He won't 'stroke' the customer and try to make more money out of you.  Bottom line is, he's not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for and in the long run, he'll end up being the cheapest!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced entire timing system and pulleys, also oil change, fuel filter change, air filter change service on my 1993 Isuzu Trooper, 4x4.  SUV wouldn't start on 9/23/2013 and had it towed to them as they've been the only ones who've been able to CORRECTLY  fix this vehicle over the last 3 years.  Other's have tried, but just seem to Jimmy Rig it and then wouldn't back up their work or their word.  Troy also is very upfront about what parts will cost and will only use the CORRECT PARTS, not aftermarket cheapos that don't hold up.

03/16/2012

They were professional, and had a clean shop.  They did what they said they were going to do, and they took me right in the day I called.  I would definitely go back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Auto Works change my head lights about three or four weeks ago.

04/13/2011

TROY @ AUTO WORKS HAS THE CLEANEST REPAIR FACILITY I'VE EVER BEEN TO. HE IS HONEST AND TAKES CARE OF ANY PROBLEM IN A TIMELY FASHION. HIS PRICES ARE REASONABLE AND HE IS TRUE TO HIS WORD.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REPLACED RT FRT SUSPENSION AAND WHEEL ALIGNMENT