Painters Plus, LLC

A 12 Reviews

Founded 2017 •

13884 Jenny Ln

Caldwell, ID 83607

Painters Plus, LLC, is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and responsibility for all of our jobs. We are a locally owned and operated business with more than 5 years of experience serving Caldwell, ID and surrounding areas. There is no job too big or too small for our team. Call today and let us put our experience to work for you!...

house painting (10)interior painting (2)

08/04/2020

First a crew came to power wash then re-caulk everywhere. On the day of painting the team showed up and did a very professional and amazing job! They fixed all the damaged sidings. Miguel and the team did an outstanding job! I would highly recommend this operation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior paint

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

07/24/2020

exterior house and large shed painted to match

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Miguel and his team were some of the most professional men I’ve ever encountered. They were respectful of my property and worked hard from the minute they showed up until the job was done. They went above and beyond with replacing trim, siding, and fixing any defects before they started painting. After the job was done we did a walk through to make sure we loved it. There were a couple pieces we decided to change after they had painted it and they changed the color with no complaints and with ease. Highly recommend!

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

07/15/2020

Prompt, friendly, and professional. I recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside house painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

06/19/2020

Painters Plus did the exterior of my home and I am very, very pleased. They went the extra mile and did all the prep work, including fixing some warped boards prior to painting. Excellent job overall and I would highly recommend Painters Plus.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting on my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

06/18/2020

Miguel and his team worked non stop to prep, caulk the house the first day. They came back the next day and painted the entire home in one day. The team worked very well together and did an excellent job. I would recommend them to my friends and neighbors. Everyone on our block loves the job they did and the color placement is fenominal. My husband who worked in the construction trades was exceedi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior House Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

06/14/2020

Miguel and his crew were outstanding. The project was completed extremely professionally, quickly and within budget. I would suggest them to anyone for a painting job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

06/13/2020

Miguel is great. He was always there when he said he would be and when rain delayed the scheduled painting, he and his staff stayed in contact and rescheduled quickly. He and his crew were quick and careful with my flower beds and awnings. I will definitely use Painters Plus again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fascia paint

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

06/06/2020

These guys show up when scheduled and do excellent work. The crew was very friendly and accommodating and they work hard! They arrived early morning and worked until dark, and came back again early the next day to finish. After cleaning up after themselves, the owner came by to inspect and make sure I was satisfied with the job and left me with plenty of paint for touch ups. That's the kind of ser...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

05/15/2020

Couldn't have been done any better. Excellent! They worked all day (about 12 hours) to complete the process. Provided updates, answered questions, did walk around at end for my final approval and cleaned up job site before leaving.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting of home with 2 colors and trim

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

05/01/2020

Painters Plus was AMAZING!!!! We feel so lucky to have found them to paint the exterior of our house! Miguel was fantastic - on time, every time... and he gave us an initial quote that we were very happy with. Then, he and his team came out and got our house completely painted in one day - and it was a HUGE project! My husband has worked in construction, and he continues to comment that he still h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior House Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020