E & D Lozano Handyman Service

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since September 2012

B Rated | 12 Reviews

"For all your honey do's and I don't want too's" Handyman services, small jobs like plumbing, indoor an outdoor work electrical work, paint sheet rock repair, an most odd jobs. ect... Also have 12 years of landscaping experience and can take care of all your landscape and routine lawn maintenance and irrigation needs...

Quinn Services

12  REVIEWS
Quinn Services

I specialize in window cleaning, gutter cleaning, and pressure washing of houses- fences- driveways. I have over a decade of experience in the trade and guarantee my work. Have flexible scheduling and am very dependable.

Offers by Quinn Services on Angie's List

07/13/2017

Not Good! The Lozanos presented themselves as honest, professional and caring people. First visit was replacing/repairing back yard sprinklers and painting service garage door. They pointed out an aged grape arbor that needed to be removed because it was digging into my wood deck. Three weeks later Dave came out and took out the grape arbor, installed address light and shop lights that I had purch...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1st visit - Replace/ repair lawn sprinklers, paint side garage service door. 2nd visit - Remove grape arbor and redo some sprinklers, exchange lighted out door address light, hang new shop lights in garage.

D

08/04/2015

They were very nice when they came out for the estimate and while doing the job but I am disappointed because when we needed them to come back for an issue we had with the job I felt like I was getting pushed aside. As of today I still have not heard from them nor have they been by to look at it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Level and lay Sod and pavers in backyard

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems

07/17/2015

I was served a written notice regarding watering my lawn on one of my non-watering days as well as having too much water running  onto the sidewalk. Called David and told him about my problem. He came by check it all out and suggested his sprinkler maintenance special. I was a little leery about having the sprinkler maintenance done because it sounded to simple for that to fix the issue. Previous ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced approx 5 sprinkle heads. Adjusted 10 sprinkler zones. Programmed sprinklers. Cut back lawn around sprinkler heads offered advice on weed control and flower bed design.

04/17/2015

The Lozanos were very professional and kind. They took the time to listen to my concerns and went above and beyond to give me a great deal and provide a thorough check of our sprinkler system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Lozanos tuned up all my sprinklers, and replaced damaged ones. They also adjusted and capped any sprinkler heads that were wasting water or watering pavement. They reset my timers to cut down on any water waste.

10/10/2014

I reached out to Eand D Lawn Maintenance about replacing my front lawn. They were quick to respond and get me a quote. The lawn looks fantastic and their prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outstanding sod Installation

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,lawn treatment