Dennis Dillon Auto Park

Founded 1974 • Angie's List since July 2007

B Rated | 6 Reviews

Dennis Dillon, in Boise, Idaho, is a family-owned and operated automotive business that has been serving customers in the Treasure Valley for over 40 years. Our sales process is simple; offer the customer a quality product at a fair price. Dennis Dillon is proud to serve the Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Caldwell, Nampa and surrounding communities with quality GMC and FIAT, KIA and MAZDA, NISSAN, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and RAM vehicles! And for all your recreational needs, RV, Marine and Motor Sports! With models like the new Sierra Series, Forte, Optima, Altima, Murano, Chrysler 200, Challenger, Grand Caravan, Wrangler, Cherokee and RAM TRUCK we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at one of our Boise or Caldwell locations to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. ...

05/11/2015

They are great and timely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for auto service.

03/10/2015

The service was okay. It got in and got done. I took my car in the morning and got it back in the afternoon. The only people I interacted with were their service managers. As far as I know, they are fine. They have coffee, snacks, TVs, and cushioned sofas in the waiting room.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For automobile service, I have used the Dodge dealer and it is Dennis Dillon. My car was in for a routine service and a recall the last time. They also did oil change.

07/17/2014

About 4 days later I was driving down into UT & the overheating began anew. Head gasket leaked, oil was milky. Vehicle left in salvage yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vehicle originally recommended by their mechanic. Cooling system overheating: Replaced freeze plug & lower radiator hose.

06/02/2014

They are the Kia dealership. Their customer service is great. I last saw them 6 months ago, and I am due to go again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dentist Dillon Kia. I take my car for oil changes.

10/16/2013

for a big company that is very busy they always make me feel like they are talking to me to get all the information they need and don't make you feel like you are less than just because you cannot afford all of the services that come recommended on your vehicle and do lots of little things they don't have to cover everything while they have your car and offer a great oil change package to make sur...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drained and refilled transmission fluid, replaced the cabin filter, rotated the tires, and did 3 recall upgrades - plus checked my battery and shuttled me back and forth!

Auto Service & Sales.