Carter Comfort Systems

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since July 2010

Since 1995, technicians Carter Comfort Systems have performed a wide variety of HVAC jobs for residential and commercial customers. Over the years, the company has gained a reputation for quality and customer focus. They serve clients around the clock. The company believes high-quality HVAC services should be affordable. Their staff is highly trained and can work around the clock. The company’s website has information about discounts and special offers. Request your appointment by calling (208) 739-4181 today....

TSS Home Comfort

117  REVIEWS
TSS Home Comfort

Closing in on three decades TSS Home Comfort Conditioning has provided residential HVAC services to Boise, Idaho and the Treasure Valley with professional, prompt service from HVAC technicians that are among the best in the industry. Additional address - PO Box 2091, Boise, ID 83701. Additional emails - service@tsshvac.com, sales@tsshvac.com. Financing Options Available.

09/18/2018

They are very professional and thorough. And the technicians are very friendly. We have been a regular customer for a few years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They serviced my air conditioner.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your kind words Mr. [Member Name Removed]!! We really appreciate it, and are pleased that you're satisfied with the service we provide :) ~Carlene (Office Manager)

05/31/2017

We have used Carter's maintenance program for the past year and have been pleased. The technicians are professional, friendly, and didn't try to "sell us" products or services we didn't really want. It is the type of service and professionalism that builds trust. Disclosure: we received a discount as part of this review, and while the discount incentivized me to post this review it did not have an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance

05/11/2017

Very professional and prompt courteous service definitely recommend to everyone. In the past called A1 heating and air who have told me I needed $600.00 in work done upon evaluation and Carters said this was not the case at all. Have used Carters Since 2007.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed furnace serviced for certified family home. In the past needed furnace serviced as well as further looked at on a different occasion because it kept shutting off a few minutes after reset in the winter and wasn't heating the home. Carter technician saved me money by explaining how to clean the coils myself & the sensor needs cleaned off every so often and was honest telling me I didn't need it replaced which is 129.00 part.

04/27/2017

These guys are awesome extremely nice get the job done super fast no hassle for me they even hauled away my old units which was awesome didn't have to worry about it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my complete system replaced heating and air conditioner units

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you very much for your kind words, we're happy you're comfortable again!

03/15/2017

The wonderful, friendly, helpful and efficient people at Carter Comfort Systems did an OUTSTANDING job replacing a 1980 mobile home system, The are very punctual and cleaned up after there work was done. They had a very small difficult area to work in and had to build a new door to cover up the system inside my home. It looks beautiful and has greatly reduced my power bill, not to mention I stayed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My 1980 mobile home system quit working and parts were no longer available.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Our services include installation, repair and maintenance of heating & cooling systems (furnaces ~ heat pumps ~ air conditioners), air cleaners/humidifiers, water heaters, fireplaces, and insulation. We also provide a variety of air quality products (including filters), hearth products and duct cleaning services.

We do it all! All makes and models, both residential and commercial.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available