Big Sky Heating and Air Conditioning LLC

A 91 Reviews

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since September 2009

404 Marble Valley Way

Caldwell, ID 83605

Angie's list members receive $30 off any repair or service, excluding the initial diagnostic fee. We provide up-front pricing for repairs, and present ideal solutions for your residential and business comfort needs. For equipment upgrades, we give you a variety of energy-efficient options to perfectly fit your own needs and preferences. We are a Participating Contractor in the Idaho Power Heating and Cooling Efficiency Program: www.idahopower.com/heatingcooling, and have access to the latest green technology available. We aim to differentiate ourselves by taking the time to explain to the homeowner what we are doing and why, and providing exceptional value for your dollar. Many of our new customers come to us from satisfied client referrals. Please visit our website for special offers and coupons. WWW.BIGSKYHEATING.COM...

hvac repair (90)electrical (4)plumbing (2)water heater repair and installation (1)

10/19/2020

Very knowledgeable and thorough. Did a very good job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating and Air Conditioning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

08/18/2020

Great service. Adrian showed up early offered a great price and did excellent work. I'd totally recommend Big Sky!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Furnace and A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2020

06/29/2020

Adrian is very pleasant & friendly. On time, professional and fast. He diagnosed within minutes and had the part needed on hand. He replaced the part all within 45 min. Thank you Angie's list and Big Sky for saving the day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC was out

COST $159.11

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

04/29/2020

Adrian was fantastic, he called me the next morning after I sent an email. He was extremely professional, excellent communication throughout and he was upfront with pricing. There was no pressure from him to make a decision and the whole process was smooth. I would definitely recommend Big Sky and will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new water heater

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2020

04/14/2020

Fantastic and pn our schedule. Also let us know about a mice problem :(

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ductwork

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2020

09/27/2017

Excellent. He arrived on time, and solved the problem quickly, explaining what he was doing as he went.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Determine why I had water in the wall near my A/C compressor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2017

05/09/2017

We are so happy with Big Sky Heating and AC. Adrian came out to give us a second opinion on our leaking furnace, and replacing our furnace and AC he came in under our other bid that only included replacing the furnace. He recommended replacing the AC as well because our furnace heat exchanger had leaked water down into the AC coils ruining them, and if we waited to replace the AC we would have to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing our furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2017

04/03/2017

He was really great. He was really, really fabulous. Did such a thorough job. Very nice and everything. I would definitely speak very, very highly of him. I was really impressed. He came, he asked questions, he took his time, checked everything out. I mean, he did a thorough job as I can imagine. I was very, very pleased. I thought he did a great job. I thought, "Wow". His name is Adrian Rodriguez...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was able to do the heating and air conditioner together.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2016

04/03/2017

The job was performed in a very professional and efficient manner. All work was explained thoroughly and I truly trust this company's insight and knowledge. Definitely will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C and Furnace tune-up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2017

03/27/2017

Adrian did a great job. He worked through our rough winter to install all equipment in a professional and timely manner. He provides a better product at a better price, with equal or better craftsmanship and professionalism compared to the big guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced our furnace and air conditioner for the house and installed a new minisplit heat pump in the sunroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2017

Sales, repair & installation - heating & A/C, furnaces, heat pumps, ductless systems, geothermal repair & replacement, electronic air cleaners & purifiers, humidifiers, water heaters, air duct diagnostics & sealing

Duct Cleaning