Western Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 01/31/2022

4980 Bradley St

Boise, ID 83714

Western Heating and Air Conditioning has served the residential heating and air conditioning needs of the Boise Valley since 1967- new construction, remodel, add on, and retrofit. Stop and see us any time. Plus Western is proud to be a Factory Authorized Dealer of quality Carrier products. Carrier - turn to the Experts...

hvac repair (264)water heater repair and installation (20)appliance repair (19)air duct cleaning (16)home energy audit (6)dryer vent cleaning (1)chimney cap repair (1)well and water pump (1)chimney repair (1)

07/07/2020

From start to finish, everyone whom we came in contact with was professional and knowledgeable. Kevin was a great system analyst and salesperson. Dakota and Jarod were two awesome duo installers who fit our project into their schedule 2 days earlier than we expected and did a great job -- fast, conscientious, attentive and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC unit replaced

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2020

[Member Name Removed], We are happy to hear about our team's performance! Keven, Dakota and Jarod are very beloved employees here at Western. Thank you for taking the time to leave our guys a review and considering Western Heating and Air for your project. -Western Heating and Air

02/17/2020

I worked with Dustin, and he was incredibly helpful. He didn't make me feel unimportant, or like I was wasting his time. He answered all my questions in a way I could understand. I was having issues with my Master Bedroom not getting as warm as the rest of my house. I appreciate the promptness of Western Heating and would recommend anyone with heating or air conditioning concerns to call them. THA...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed more heat in my Master Bedroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We strive to provide the best possible service for our clients so they are comfortable through the whole process. Dustin is a very beloved employee here at Western and he is one of the best at explaining HVAC terminology in the most simple way possible. We are happy to hear Dustin provided the service that you deserve and we a...

02/15/2020

Very well. Mike Wallace did a great job in explaining a faulty part and in replacing it. Have had Mike service my system before. Good work Mike!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Periodic annual maintenance on my heating system

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review [Member Name Removed]. Mike Wallace is a very beloved employee here at Western and we're happy to hear you were satisfied with our performance. We strive to give our clients the best experience as possible so they're comfortable through the whole process. Thank you for considering Western with your project.

12/19/2019

Dakota and Braeden were very friendly and professional. They were thorough in their work and answered all of my questions. Western is our go-to HVAC company. We’ve learned over the years that they are not just our 1st call, but the only call we need to make for all of our HVAC service/install needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Water Heater and Installation

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2019

Thank you for leaving a review [Member Name Removed]. We are happy to hear that Dakota and Braden delivered a memorable experience. Our goal is to do above and beyond for our customers so they are able to feel confident in their purchase. Hearing that we're your company for all your HVAC needs means the world to us and we look forward in servicing your equipment again.

12/13/2019

Great. Company I normally use couldn't get repairman out until next day. It was Saturday evening when heater quit working. It was miserable weather, raining, windy, & cold. Heater access is outside. I called Western. Repairman Dustin called me back and over the phone walked me through all the possible fixes. None worked so he said i'm on my way. He arrived on time, had a great attitude despite the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Central heating repaired

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2019

Thank you for considering Western [Member Name Removed]! It's always frustrating when your heater goes out at the most inconvenient times. We are happy to hear that Dustin was able to help you out during your stressful time. He is a very beloved employee here at Western. Our after hours are meant for situations like yours and it is important to be there when you need us the most. We look forward i...

11/15/2019

Mike was stellar! Super knowledgeable and professional! I would definitely use these guys again because mike was great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Servicing the furnace and a/c. Also looked into need for drain pan that home inspector mentioned in report.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

We are happy to hear that Mike provide the Western customer experience for you. Thank you for leaving a review and we look forward to any maintenance or replacement services you may have in the future.

09/25/2019

The ducts were filthy; Scott and Jake kept us informed as to process and findings. The house was treated respectfully and left very clean. I am very satisfied that we chose the best solution to our problem. Process was above and beyond!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct Cleaning on recently purchased home

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

We are happy to hear that Scott and Jake provided our traditional excellent customer service. Thank you for the review and we hope to continue servicing you with any other problems in the future.

09/12/2019

Good service but Tyler. Would highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace & fireplace inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for considering Western! We are happy to hear that Tyler was able to help you out with the Furnace and Fireplace inspection.

09/11/2019

Excellent, trustworthy and honest company. Dustin the technician was friendly and very professional. We have used Western Heating and Air Conditioning for the past two years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual service of gas furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]. Dustin is a very beloved employee here at Western and we are happy to hear he was able to provide the customer experience you deserve. Thank you for being a loyal customer.

09/02/2019

Very professional and friendly. Got right to work, diagnosed and fixed the problem while evaluating the overall system. Really appreciated and enjoyed the service visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bad starter cartridge. Jacob replace same and convinced me (in a logical way) to sign up for the Blue Ribbon program.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2019

We are happy to hear Jacob was able to solve the problem and deliver the quality service we strive for. Thank you for considering Western!

Heating, Cooling, Water Heaters, Controls, Thermostats, Indoor Air Quality, Duct Cleaning, Duct Sealing

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, Check