TSS Home Comfort

A 117 Reviews

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since December 2011

1712 S Roosevelt St

Boise, ID 83705

Closing in on three decades TSS Home Comfort Conditioning has provided residential HVAC services to Boise, Idaho and the Treasure Valley with professional, prompt service from HVAC technicians that are among the best in the industry. Additional address - PO Box 2091, Boise, ID 83701. Additional emails - service@tsshvac.com, sales@tsshvac.com. Financing Options Available....

hvac repair (117)

06/12/2019

Thank you. I'll definitely call you when I do need help! I didn't need their service as the scheduler was on the ball and bright enough, to ask if "I had checked the batteries." I didn't know they had them. I had another service out here last spring that charged me a service call, never said a word about batteries, and I bet that's all he did was replace the batteries.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thermostat not working

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

02/20/2018

Service man arrived when promised, explained everything he did and made me feel reassured that I would have heat through the winter. Very reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual Furnace Check up

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2018

11/20/2017

Services performed as paid for Scheduling snafu, would have missed the tech if I didn't happen to be working from home, sick with a cold. Grateful he had spare filters for my furnace I could purchase at time of service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace maintenance/inspection/service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2017

08/07/2017

Prompt and very reliable. Technician explained everything he did when finished

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my AC checked

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2017

07/14/2017

Checked everything and gave me some good information. Nice guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked heating system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2017

06/19/2017

Fast, friendly. Made suggestions on a problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service air conditioning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2017

04/17/2017

First time around, there was a scheduling snafu, and One-Hour was fantastic and humble about making it right with me. I will use this company again for sure, as I felt the responsiveness, professionalism, and knowledge of the entire team was fantastic. Tech arrived on time, in professional uniform, and wore plastic booties in my house (my carpet is older anyway, but the gesture was appreciated). H...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tune-up of my air conditioning unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2017

02/07/2017

Serviceman was very professional, arrived right on time. explained all he had done and made suggestions for the future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace check up with installation of new filters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2017

Thank you for choosing One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning to service your furnace. We appreciate your business and you taking the time to give us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any heating or cooling questions or needs.

01/23/2017

Service technician was clean, courteous, and knew his craft.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall heater tuneup

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2017

01/06/2017

They are really good. As far as I can tell he came out and did everything correct. He even opened up some vents that I didn't know about. He certainly did "A" work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came and checked the heater.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2016

Residential and commercial air conditioning, heating, furnace, thermostats, repair & replacement systems. New system installations.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available