Signature Granite LLC

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since April 2017

Signature Granite is a local, family owned and operated, granite shop that specializes in fabrication and installation of the highest quality stone countertops for kitchens, vanities for bathrooms, and anything else our customers desire....

Central Stone and Tile, LLC

Central Stone and Tile, LLC is based in Boise, ID. CST is a small business, with roughly 13 employees. Competitive pricing and excellent customer service is guaranteed. We offer 12 month warranty for granite/marble/tile installation. Most projects qualify for free kitchen or vanity sink (restrictions apply).

04/19/2017

Amazing. High quality work. Professional and very friendly. Thank you Signature Granite. We are happy to recommend them to all our friend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom counters. Granite/ tile work.

CATEGORY remodeling

04/19/2017

Overall very professional and a very remarkable company. Easy to work with and answered all my questions appropriately!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed Granite counters installed in my home. I had been getting estimates from different companies around the Valley and Signature Granite provided me with the best quote in town. They answered to my inquires within the same day. Overall, their team was very professional. Signature Granite did an incredible job and I will definitely hire their services again!

CATEGORY marble & granite

We are skilled and experienced in working with Quartz, Granite, Marble, Travertine, Limestone, Soapstone, and Onyx. Give us a call and let us help you add the beauty of natural stone to any aspect of your home.

Cabinetry, Tile, Plumbing