Sears Appliance Repair

Founded 1956 • Angie's List since July 2016

B Rated | 9 Reviews

Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts and labor* 2. Flat Repair Cost + Extended Repair Coverage • $249.99 or $299.99 pre-set price (depending on type of appliance) • 1 year of coverage up to $500 for any additional repairs (includes parts)** 3. Flat Repair Cost + Multiple Appliance Coverage • $129.99 for your initial repair with purchase of Home Warranty Appliance Plan • 1 year of repair coverage for up to 10 appliances with 11 subsequent monthly payments of $49.99*** Book your appointment with a Sears expert technician today! * 90 Day Guarantee: The limited warranty provides that if within 90 days from the date of your Sears in-home repair your appliance fails to operate for reasons related to the original repair service when used normally in accordance with manufacturer guidelines, we will replace any parts that failed due to defects in the material or workmanship and perform any labor related to the original repair free of charge. Excludes damage caused due to service provided by any party other than Sears. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary by state. ** Appliance must be less than 10 years old to qualify for Service Smart Agreement. Covers up to $500 in parts and labor. Limitations apply. *** Limitations apply” ...

N/A
Boise Valley Heating and Air

We are commited to your comfort. At Boise Valley Heating and Air we have a desire to making sure all of our customers receive top-quality service and products.

02/19/2018

Jim was able to find the problem went and bought the part and had it fixed in no time at all. He even took the food out of my freezer I forgot to take out and put it all back that was so very nice of him went the extra mile. Tell Jim thanks again for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My refrigerator went out and wasn't getting cold.

10/23/2017

The problem was fixed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher drain pump was replaced. I rated Sears a C for responsiveness because they originally gave me an appt two weeks out. We were not able to use our dishwasher so that was not acceptable.

05/01/2017

They set a date for service then sent a technician to MY home in California even though they were clearly told the appliance was in Boise. When called to clear the misunderstanding, they told my in-law that money would required up front when the technician arrived, even though they originally told her it was OK for them to bill me. She has no money for the repair, so I offered to give my credit ca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Required repair on my Mother-In-Laws refrigerator that I purchased through Sears and had delivered to her house in Idaho.

10/28/2016

That was fine. It was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
That was a treadmill repair.

09/06/2016

It was included in the maintenance contract. They're professional, reasonable and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They serviced our washer and dryer.

CATEGORY appliance repair

Appliance repair - cooktops, microwaves, dishwashers, double ovens, dryers, freezers, garbage disposals, gas grills, ice makers, ranges, range hoods, refrigerators, ovens, stacked laundry, trash compactors & washers.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa