Screen Mobile

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since July 2010

We Service all types of window and door screens. We carry several styles of screen doors, and do all types of screen doors, including sliding doors, swinging doors, storm doors, and retractable/invisible doors. We are mobile, so we come to you. We have been in business in the Boise valley since 1984 and are a family run business. We try to help each customer to the best of our ability, with fast, friendly, reliable service, and as a mobile service that specializes in only screen products, our prices are better than a glass window shop. We will travel to other counties, but a travel fee is assessed...

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Boise

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Boise! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

08/07/2017

They said all but one of the frames was fine; so it ended up costing less than I had expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
i needed to replace several screens. Thought I would need new frames as well,

CATEGORY screen repair

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review. We try at all times, to be honest and fair with our customers. We are glad that things turned out better than you expected. Have a wonderful day. Jolyn at Screenmobile

07/02/2017

Great service and excellent job in setting us up with new screens. Needed new frames on a couple of the windows and they did an excellent job with those as well. Very happy with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had the screens on all of the windows in the home replaced.

CATEGORY screen repair

Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad that you are happy with your job, and look forward to helping you in the future with any screening needs.

04/10/2017

On the first visit I gave Dean a check for the first deposit. The screens had to be ordered but that was no problem. The problem was, Dean held onto my check for one month. The check should have been deposited (my opinion, sooner). Anyway it would have been better for the company to say they would rather have cash than a check and I could have arranged for that option. My screens are beautiful and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dean came to my house to give me an estimate for what I wanted done. Two window screens were replace and two screens made for my front and back door. When they say Mobile they mean it!! He drives right up to your house does the job, then cleans up and DONE!!!!

CATEGORY screen repair,replacement windows,doors

09/19/2016

Perfectly. Arrived on time. Quick, efficient, and well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windowscreen replacement on all home Windows.

CATEGORY screen repair,replacement windows

05/10/2016

Excellent. These guys know what they are doing. Adam was fast and the work he provided was excellent. I will never use another provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed storm door and new window screens.

CATEGORY screen repair,doors