JOHNSON BROTHERS

Founded 1905 • Angie's List since September 2008

We are a preferred supplier of windows, doors, hardware and other architectural building products...

HBSI

8  REVIEWS
HBSI

In business since 1998 in Idaho. We are an exterior remodeling company.

05/01/2017

The door is beautiful. The subcontractor they recommended was very good to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace back slider door.

CATEGORY windows

10/27/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased new windows through Johnson Brothers. We received an excellent product and excellent, timely service. We've also purchased wood moulding and doors from Johnson Brothers that were of high quality and provided in a timely manner. Excellent customer service and easy to work with.

CATEGORY windows,doors

03/13/2012

I worked with a salesman, Tim Zant.  They are fabulous, reliable, very smart, and trustworthy.  I will use them again in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Johnson Brothers for windows and doors.  I had all new windows and doors from him.

CATEGORY windows,doors

09/22/2008

My experience with them overall was excellent. They were very patient with the fact that it took me a long time to make a decision. They didn't put any pressure on me but they were available to provide me with any information I needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought windows from them and they worked with the guy that I hired and spent time with me in the measuring and helping me select the windows.

CATEGORY windows