Harder Construction

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since October 2009

Harder Construction is an owner operated company. I found the fewer shoes walking through homes the better. The majority of jobs consist of me, my plumber, & my electrician in your home. We are licensed, insured, experienced, & knowledgeable in are trades. I enjoy my work which is represented in the final product. I have a Bachelor in the Visual Arts, which helps me solve design problems & can give your home the look you desire. All Estimates are Free. 10% Off labor for Angie’s list Members. I look forward to hearing from you...

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Boise

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Boise! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

09/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced tile in master bath following leaking shower. Completely remodeled guest bath including tile, cabinetry, floor and plumbing. Rob was excellent to work with at each stage. His promptness and attention to detail were very much appreciated. In addition to being very skilled as a tile layer, he served as a general contractor for ceiling texture, painting, plumbing.

CATEGORY sunrooms

08/24/2012

Rob is a creative, professional who is willing to listen to his client's needs and make materials choices to match them.  He is punctual, stays on the job daily until the project is finished. He is accessible, and takes care with the rest of the house (dust, etc.) I would definitely use Rob again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rob did a complete remodel on two bathrooms. In the main bath, he changed out an old tub to a full walk-in tiled shower. The toilet was moved back about three feet and he replaced a single sink with a double sink.  Space was taken from a closet behind the toilet wall, and a coat closet, so new sheetrock walls replaced plaster and the texture needed to be matched. He designed a ceiling niche to accommodate the moved wall, which accentuates the lighting I chose. He sunk the matching mirrored cabinets, being really careful not to chip them. Rob offered design ideas for the shower surround, floor and cabinet top, using the travertine and marble tiles I chose. He is somewhat of a perfectionist in his tile work, in a good way. In a basement bath, the storage stall was taken out, and a new bath and acrylic surround was installed. Rob replaced an old cabinet sink with a pedestal, hiding the plumbing as much as possible at my request. In addition, He resided my house, and painted it, all well-done.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Complete Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling including: demo, design, cabinet & tile installation, we also do decks & fencing.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express