Hank Stevens Painting

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20161231

10020 W Canterbury Dr

Boise, ID 83704

A painting company with good reputation. I employ from 2-5 employees depending on the scope of the job. I never use sub contractors. We are licensed and offer warranty on all work. We offer free estimates....

house painting (24)interior painting (14)handyman (5)epoxy flooring (2)wallpaper removal (2)drywall repair (1)

02/26/2020

Hank and his crew did a great job on our house. They showed up on time and ready to work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair\Replace outside trim and Paint Exterior of House

CATEGORY handyman service,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

Photo for Hank Stevens Painting - 10020 W Canterbury Dr, Boise, ID - 38411550

Thank you so much for your review, hope to do more work for you in the future. Again thank you and may God Bless you.

10/21/2019

Hank and his crew did a great job. They were meticulous in the prep work, spending an entire day power washing the house, caulking, and taping, etc. Hank used quality paint and even applied 2 coats to the south side of the house. It looks amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint exterior of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

Thank you for the work and the review. Look forward to working with you again soon. Thank you and God bless

09/25/2019

We were very impressed with price and quality of the work done by Hank and his crew. We have had them do multiple jobs for us, and my husband trusts them - high regards!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Commercial interior - large project as well as home interior

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

Thank you very much, and look forward to working with you again soon. Have a blessed day

08/23/2019

I initially went with Hank Stevens Painting after receiving several bids from other qualified painters, because in my opinion, Hank was truly interested in meeting my expectations and presented his qualifications and references in a very professional manner. I was not disappointed with the end result! My home is 17 years old and needed some repairs done in order to bring it back to best condition....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting exterior of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

Thank you for your review and I hope to be of service to you in the future if you have any other needs. Thank you Hank Stevens Painting

06/26/2019

Responded quickly and was able to complete the house in less time than we thoughts. Supper friendly and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted our house exterior

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

Thank you very much and it was a pleasure working for. If you have any projects in the future please don't hesitate to call.

06/03/2019

HS Painting impressed us as a company for people who like honest old-fashioned service and quality. They came (on time, even!), they saw and they conquered, in contrast to most companies these days that can’t be bothered to show up even if they have a contract and an appointment! Ours was probably the oddest job HS Painting has ever gone. Fortunately, unlike most contractors, these guys aren’t afr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of newly enclosed back porch and staining of 8x 10 shed; wood framed wire panel pasture fence, and large poultry barn with attached outdoor aviary.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

Thank you very much for the great review, and yes I look forward [Member Information Removed] working for you again in the near future. Again thank you and God Bless you land your family.
D

04/02/2019

I requested a quote through Angie's list over two weeks ago and was never contacted so I can't rate the quality of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2019

I never received your request for a painting quote. I'm not sure what happen but I apologize for not getting back to you. Thank you for your request, Hank stevens Painting

01/29/2019

My interior looks great! I was very impressed with Hank and his staff. I actually set up with him a time with him that had to be met in that time frame. He came thru! We coordinated it and I didn't miss a beat! I'm getting ready to put the house up for sale and I'm very satisfied with the before and after appraisal I got for the house! I've used them on two house exteriors as well. Highly recommen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior walls painted

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2019

Thank you very much for the review and hope to work for you again some time in the future. god bless you and have a great year.

09/02/2018

Hank was very personable and professional in working with us. We appreciated his attention to detail and his willingness to do the job to our specifications. We had some areas that needed a good scraping and priming before being painted. His team did a great job on those difficult parts. We would hire Hank again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our 1 level house painted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2018

04/09/2018

The guy I had hired realized that he could not complete the job in the time allowed and his work was not looking great. I called Hank on a Monday afternoon, he came right over and gave me a good bid. He was able to start the next day which worked perfect for my timeline. He and the guys worked quickly and professionally. The walls and ceilings are beautifully done. They kept their mess to a minimu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting Full interior

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2018

Interior & exterior painting. Fence staining & repair. Wallpaper removal. Epoxy floor coatings. Minor handyman repairs. Drywall repair & retexturing.

Major remodels. Roofing. Major carpentry.