DSF Roofing

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since January 2010

Additional DBA - Drysheet Fleet....

Straightline Design, LLC

Specializing in Roofing, Siding, and Gutters. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/29/2015

09/04/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called to get a bid on a commercial building. They said that they would come out and look at the project and provide a bid. They never showed up or called.

06/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not show up for appointment. Never called to explain or reschedule. Did not respond to my follow-up call .

01/19/2014

Jeremy was very responsive to my calls and has integrity. I had at least 5 other bids and since he was asked to bid later in the process he wanted to make sure that I had not committed to another roofing company. I appreciated that and it showed me of his professionalism. The weather had not been cooperating and once I called him to firm up a date he took advantage very quickly of a bit of a break...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full tear off of old roof, cleanup, prep for new roof and full install of 30 yr architectural shingles.

07/11/2013

Very competitive in terms of price ( bid against 3 others in town). Crew was very impressive and professional. They did an excellent job in very trying conditions (100+ degrees) and completed on time. They did a great job cleaning up afterwards as well. Final bill was as advertised. Tough to complain about that. I would not hesitate to recommend DSF to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off of shake roof and installation of presidential composite

CATEGORY roofing

Commercial and Residential Roofing. Flat roof applications, Asphalt, Tile, Wood Shakes. Tear offs and resheet plywood