Drake Mechanical

Founded 1909 • Angie's List since March 2012

B Rated | 48 Reviews

Simply the best Plumbing, heating and air conditioning company serving Boise, Meridian, Nampa and the surrounding areas. At Drake Mechanical, we pride ourselves on service. When you need a new air conditioning system, an old water heater repairedor a new water heater installed, or even just need your drains cleaned, Drake Mechanical is the obvious choice for all of your Plumbing, heating andair conditioning (HVAC),boiler and drain cleaning needs. We have 24/7-365 (366 on a leap year) day live customer service, keep up-to-date with the latest cutting edge tools and training to save you time and money, we are Licensed, Bonded and Insured, and we always leave the work area cleaner than we found it. Drake Mechanical, the home of the true one year guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your new Bryant heating and cooling equipment in the first year we will buy it back. Satisfaction Guaranteed! Avoid fly by night companies: We've been serving the Treasure Valley and beyond since 1909 - what other heating, Furnace Repairs, air conditioning, drain cleaning and plumbing company can say that! Don't just trust any company that comes into your home, our technicians are Certified by Homeland Security. We serve the entire Treasure Valley: So if you need Heating andAir Conditioning Repair in Boise, Plumbing piping or plumbing fixtures and faucet Installation in Eagle, your drains cleaned or a new Water Heater in Caldwell, A new well pump installed in Middleton, Furnace filters in Meridian or your Boiler repaired in Kuna, A new Gas furnace in Boise or an Electric Furnace in Caldwell or Nampa, Drake Mechanical is here to serve you. No job is too big or too small!...

Custom Pump Services, LLC

At Custom Pump Services we service and repair all models of water pumps and provide troubleshooting and preventative maintenance. We install a wide variety of water pumps including solar, wind, mechanical, hand pumps, and submersible. We are able to provide water pump installations on both irrigation and domestic wells. We specialize in dairies and remote livestock applications. Winterize and de-Winterize seasonal homes and perform sprinkler blowouts.

12/19/2020

Day 1 No call, No show Day 2 I give them a second chance because I understand things happen. 11:30am I’m told 2 hours and a tech will be there. 4:45 I get a call saying they won’t make it. Asked if they could reschedule. I informed them they have wasted more than 6 hours of my time that I’ve lost in wages. No thank you. This is not how customer service works. I am a service electrician and I know ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for gas line

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,gas leak repair

07/24/2018

Sunday When I called for inquiry on Sunday - I found out couple things 1) they charge premium rates on weekend (Fair Enough, I can wait one more day) for not premium prices. And tech that did call me told me if he recalls correctly My heater is under warranty still Awesome!! Monday I take the day off so that I can call them early and get appointment setup (8:00AM) After waiting till noon and still...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heater Repair

10/24/2017

Ridiculous. He opened up the door to the attic & took a sniff & said everything was ok. It was a complete waste of money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted someone to make sure that my gas fireplace & the gas line leading to it were safe.

CATEGORY plumbing

Our records show that we have not worked for this customer since November of 2013. Invoice states that we went out and showed the customer how to operate their gas fireplace. No complaints were received at that time or since then according to notes in quick books. Not sure why the sudden review in 2017. Thanks, Nick Drake

10/03/2017

It went good and was a little faster than I was expecting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New water heater and fixed out side faucets.

10/03/2017

They got here and got to work and spent a good amount of time getting it all done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix outdoor faucets and put in a new water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

Plumbing, faucet, toilet, plumbing, water piping, drain and sewer piping, drain cleaning, tub and shower replacement, hose bibs, tub & shower faucet, air conditioning, heating, furnace installation & repair, Central Vacuum installation and repair, Sheet metal and ductwork installation, Gas piping, Fireplace and fire-pit installation and repair.

Duct Cleaning, Well Drilling