CoverTech

• Trade License Expiration
  • 01/19/2019

379 N Five Mile Rd

Boise, ID 83713

Covertech has been transforming patios and other outdoor spaces with custom built shade structures and concrete coatings in the Treasure Valley for over 16 years. We specialize in using materials that are low maintenance and long lasting, so you will spend less time painting and more time enjoying your outdoor space. Because Covertech is a local company with years and years of experience, our design team can come up with ideas that will maximize your comfort for years and years to come. We want to make your outdoor space part of your home. Visit our website or call us today and let our expertise work for you....

awnings (14)home remodeling (2)stamped concrete (1)

07/29/2017

Overall if functions well and looks alright, although some of the caulking is a little wavey on the top and they were never on time when they said they'd be. They fixed all of the issues when I asked them about it though so they stand behind their products.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a cover for my back patio.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2017

06/14/2017

I asked them to come over and help me find a shade solution. Rich came right on time and evaluated the job and very honestly commented that I would probably not get as much shade as I wanted on this particular application. Wow! I really appreciated his integrity and desire to have a satisfied customer , even if meant no project for him. If we decide on shading a bigger area, I would not consider a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked them to come over and help me find a shade solution.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2017

07/20/2015

They arrived on time, worked like beavers and were very pleasant.  I recommend them highly.  Their work was quick and clean.  We feel lucky that we hired them!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To get ready to get our new patio, Cover tech had to remove some pieces from the cover and then after the work was done, replace them.  It took a good part of one day for each taking down and replacing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2015

05/04/2015

Everything was punctual and professional. They did a super job, and they completed it in fewer days than we expected by working late to accommodate our schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put a beautiful new surface on our unattractive concrete patio. Although the categort of this review is "awnings", which I cannot erase, this was resurfacing concrete.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2015

09/22/2014

Did an excellent installation and design suggestions were perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 2 lattice patio covers

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2014

09/12/2014

The porch project took 2 days, with an extra day for follow-up. The porch had been covered by outdoor carpet which we had removed the previous week. Covertech's first steps were to grind away old carpet glue, wash away the debris and with a patching compound, fill in miscellaneous divots in the porch surface and walls. After the patches were dry, Covertech troweled on an underlayer which had to dr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Covertech rescued and recovered our 65-year old concrete porch. At each step the owner and 2 employees were intent on doing things right and providing first-class service.

CATEGORY stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2014

Photo for CoverTech - 379 N Five Mile Rd, Boise, ID - 9232386

07/11/2014

communicated well,  exceeded our expectations on design.  workmanship was above expectations.  overall very pleased and would recommend this company to anyone interested in a patio.  would definitely use them again.  Covertech was recommended for getting permits, working within HOA guidelines, and meeting the homeowners expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
designed and installed double alumawood patios

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2014

02/26/2014

I thought Covertech did a great job. In fact, I called them back a year or so later to do another job for me, they came out, looked at the location, took photos?and never got back to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio cover on back of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2013

05/18/2013

They were able to schedule me sooner than originally planned, which was a plus.   One guy showed up and went to work.  Had it done in a day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a patio cover over 20'x13' patio.  Cover has 4 skylights, roughed in for a future ceiling fan, privacy slats on one of the 13' ends, gutters, no frilly fake beams sticking out on end, two support posts.  Rich was prompt for estimate appointment.  He offered suggestions but didn't push the upgrades, which I appreciated.  Bid was about $500 below next bid.

CATEGORY awnings,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2013

12/03/2012

The Equinox cover provided a cover for our patio that several other companies had not been able to do.  We had other companies come to give us estimates, but our roofline caused problems to them and they were unable to do work for us.  Cover Tech provided the perfect cover and were very prompt and professional in providing the cover. They also installed 12 foot shades that are remote controlled an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cover Tech installed an Equinox patio cover on our patio and two large remote controlled screens.

CATEGORY awnings,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2012

Alumawood Patio Coverings, Retractable Awnings, Equinox Louvered Patio Covers, Side Retention Screens, Concrete Coating/Sealing & Garage Floor Coatings

Pouring of concrete. Wood or Vinyl covers.